Bruce Lee would have been '73

Perhaps every boy 80s and 90s grew up on films of Bruce, who were filled with amazing stunts and fighting scenes at the time. Thanks to him, these same boys ran recorded in the various sections of martial arts. Yesterday, a brilliant actor and philosopher would have turned 73 ...

"Wise is able to take more from a foolish question than a fool is able to take a wise response" Bruce Lee

Born November 27, 1940 in San Francisco in the year of the Dragon and at the hour of the Dragon on the Chinese calendar (between 6 and 8 am) during the American tour of his parents - actor-comedian Cantonese Chinese opera Lee Hoi Chan and his wife Grace Lee. Mother Grace Lee had Eurasian roots (it was half German), the father was Chinese.

In the movie began filming a child in Hong Kong: the age of 3 months, Bruce Lee starred in his first film - "Golden Gate Girl" (the role of a little girl-child), at the age of 6 years - "Zarozhdeniechelovechestva." Was common misconception is that Bruce Lee never starred with his father, but this is not true. In childhood and adolescence, Bruce Lee was quite frail, in the movie was filmed primarily in the roles of "difficult" child or cocky street orphans. Like many young people, Bruce childhood interest in martial arts, but they are not seriously engaged, and the school did not differ special zeal.

In 1954, Bruce Lee began taking dance lessons cha-cha-cha, and 4 years later won the championship on the dance cha-cha-cha in Hong Kong, had the leading role in the film "Orphan" and participates in inter-school competitions in boxing (defeats Gary Elms, three-year holding title). Then he decided to seriously engage in kung fu. His first teacher kung fu recalled that Bruce came to him and said, "Master, I know that you have an excellent knowledge of kung fu - and I am the best dance the cha-cha-cha. So let's exchange our knowledge: You taught me the art of kung fu, and I'll teach you to dance the cha-cha-cha. " Bruce was very talented, he literally 3 days lessons mastered the art of Taijiquan movement, basic training which usually takes a week ...

Source: margarita-nik.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting