Nothing special

We unanimously persecuted on this winter - and snow, and the roads terrible after that (there has, however, more to our dear municipalities). All true. When last night once again to dig, thinking all sorts of different and mostly unprintable. And then I sought evening Coy then, and stumbled. As often happens, quite by accident.
It is quite typical for photos of Norilsk winter. It is not force majeure. It happens every year.

The temperature drops to minus 60 degrees. I was personally present at - 58C. I can tell you that this is not just a cold and osteklenevayusche-unbearable. Air becomes viscous and opaque. Open areas of the body burns the frost like boiling water. Eyes instantly stick to them from falling out of breath moisture. How would you not warmly dressed, to go more than 200 meters without warmers in the near entryway impossible. On this there is no intercoms at the entrances.
This window of the first floor of the music school, but we must remember that in the north of the house on stilts and the 1st floor in the second Moscow:

Wind of 30 meters per second - is the norm. Record level do not know, but a strong adult man carries in snowy expanse with no issues and options. At a wind of 18 meters per second (as in the famous Moscow hurricane) high school students go to school.

In the city all the buildings are designed to have a minimum windage or concreted tightly. Fly nothing. But occasionally someone still kills tear off a window sill or sheet iron ripped from the roof.
Entrance to the residential entrance:

Icicles on the 3-meter - is the norm. They just try to knock down, but do not always have time before they are even as whether zashibut.

Someone bought a car in the summer, but did not buy a garage))

Animals. Bears come only brown. White live just north and were not in Norilsk in 1976, the year.

Cool local club FRIENDSHIP:
Polar wolves the size of a calf. Attacks on people I have not heard, but each employee's career, or "points" certainly carries a gun in case of meeting with him. Many have 2-3 skins. Want to see them? Go to the Darwin Museum.

The road to the airport (in winter only message in the air and on the way to the Arctic icebreaker. Train connection to the mainland is not at all): 70,641,999
Unsuccessful parking. Three motorists park their cars at the end of the house. At night, a pipe burst under the house and the water began to flow out into the street, under a parked car streaks. The temperature was below 30 degrees. The consequences of this confusion, I sfotkal to your mobile phone. Poor souls! Really sorry for the people!
Transport. Rail or road connecting the Taimyr Peninsula with other regions do not. Basically only air service. In the summer of the last 7 days, you can swim on the Yenisei to Krasnoyarsk. In winter - on the way to the Arctic Arkhangelsk go 3-4 weeks. In short, a great place to live, raise a family and work. The people there are very good. )

Tags

See also

New and interesting