I love married

Single Krasavchikov in Hollywood - a dime a dozen. But married, but still beautiful and seductive-not so much. Literally, you can count on your fingers. Therefore, I suggest to get acquainted with my personal list of sexual "zhenatikov" bending in passing, those same fingers of both hands.

10th: David Beckham

He is married to Victoria Beckham (Adams)
3 children (expected fourth)
Married 11 years
OK, this guy is not in doubt. He is well-groomed, attractive and sexy. Everyone remembers advertising lingerie Emporio Armani? No comments. Plus - the recent successful photo shoot for the magazine Fantastic Man. All great, but what it bother me - it is the excessive gloss and grooming. He is so metrosexuals, sometimes even disgusting.

9th place: Orlando Bloom

He is married to Miranda Kerr
1 child
Married 8 months
This adorable I remember on the role of Legolas in "Lord of the Rings." He's amazing, deep eyes and the appearance of Prince, which the girls dream of as a child. Yes, it is extremely nice, but not hot. Therefore, only the 9th place.

8th place: Aaron Johnson

Engaged in the 44-year-old Sam Taylor Wood
1 child
At 1 year and 5 mesyatsevNeveroyatno attractive young and talented actor, to link their fate with a woman twice her age itself. If not for his well-built body, among the lovers ladies and girls would remain 16 years, klyunuvshie on his handsome face.

7th place: Javier Bardem

He is married to Penelope Cruz
No children
Married 8 months
Past such a man will not pass. To the best of charming and brutal. Somehow it seems that in life he is like his hero of the movie "Eat, Pray, Love" - ​​a caring, strong, patient, charming ... and the list can be endless, but probably only knows Penelope. Rays envy at her !!!

6th place: Ashton Kutcher

He is married to Demi Kutcher (Moore)
No children
Married 5, 5 years
Deep-set eyes, unshaven seductive, confident gait and a smug smile - it all gives a man dreamed of almost every woman.

Well, this is not in love?

5th place: Josh Duhamel

He is married to Stacy Ferguson
No children
Married 2 years
Kovar and devilishly handsome. Before such a man will not resist any woman. In addition to the perfect appearance of seducer - awesome body. Well, on a very hot!

4th: Christian Bale

He is married to Sandra Blazich
There are 1 child
At 11 years
There are some Christian Bale magnetism, which is very hard to resist. Well, as much as possible by looking at these expressive eyes, do not dive into the world of dreams and fantasies, which necessarily Christian superhero who saves you from dangerous villains. Not a man, but a dream!

3rd place: Eric Bana

He is married to Rebecca Gleeson
2 children
At 14 letMuzhestvenny handsome man who was the most attractive character in the movie "Troy." Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom were in the background of pathetic wimp. Is not it?

* Everything else is also a faithful husband. Perfect!

2nd place: Cillian Murphy

He is married to Yvonne McGuinness
There are 2 children
Married 7 years (before 10 years have lived together)
I agree, the selection of non-standard. He looks more like a slender model, rather than a skilled seducer. But there is in him something that makes chills run herds ruffled through my body whenever I see it on the screen. Crafty piercing eyes? Or casual elegance? I do not know ...

1st place: Jason Statham

Meets Rosie Huntington Whiteley
No children
At 11 months
This hunk has not yet married. But judging from the rapidly developing relationship with the model Rosie Huntington Whiteley all may very well be (most recently on the ring finger of his beloved Stethema paparazzi spotted the ring). About this man dreams not only models, but ordinary mortals. The man, from a glance who wants to lose consciousness or sob wildly handsome. Therefore, without a doubt, Jason Statham - the undisputed leader of my ten most seductive "zhenatikov."

Tags

See also

New and interesting