Welcome couples

Spring is in full swing: a welcome warming, sun, blue sky, birds chirping, a completely different air, a fresh and inspiring, that is the time to fall in love. And I, behold, I wanted to recall and review the hottest pictures, my favorite of Hollywood couples. It is necessary to someone to take the example of an ideal relationship.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie as a couple is perhaps the epitome of the dream of many. People may ask, call them first. Well, of course, sex appeal and incredible charisma, tenderness and care about each other connect this pair for 5 years. Though time and a small, but what passion!

David and Victoria Beckham. This pair may be called perhaps the most stylish. No one is versed in fashion trends and updates, as Victoria. No one is as hot as David. Ideal complement each other around for almost 12 years.

Director Tim Burton and actress Halen Bonham Carter is a solid shocking! For this, and loved me. Excellent fit together as a priest with shorts. Barton likes to shock with its black humor and frikovymi ideas, Halen - unconventional outfits and sharp tongue.

Another stylish couple Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani. The two rock musicians. Both are obsessed with the cult music, stylish belongings, get-togethers, and their children.

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony. I was not surprised when they started dating. So they look at each other. But it seems that Jennifer Lopez loves secular evening more than Mark, who is forced to accompany her. Despite this, happy already here 6 years.

Where do without Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore? No matter what the age difference of 15 years. It is important to always look fun and provocatively. Serious lady Demi would not mind some fun and take part in the sweepstakes hubby, who in turn do not forget to pamper his wife another diamond. I love them for that together no matter what, even Bruce Willis.

Couple dancing actors Channing Tatum and Jenna Dyuvon. I liked him as soon as I saw them in the movie "Step Up." I think that in his family life as they dance, as well as on the screen - with feeling and to its fullest.

Hugh Dancy and Claire Danes. I liked both he and she. Separately. And when I found out that they are still together, I began to like it more. Lovely, gentle and touching, even something similar to each other, for example, sounding names.

Another cute couple, John Krasinski and Emily Blunt. Like I do not even understand it. Kindness likely and openness. Those that do not attract a lot of attention and work on their family affairs.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Let them talk about Tom that he is a dictator and tyrant of the family, and Kathy simpleton, they still look great together! It can not be the conqueror of female hearts, height 165, a tyrant. Can not! With its high half lives under the same roof almost 5 years.

Russell Brand and Katy Perry. That a couple more! He has a particular sense of humor, and she always laughing. His serious work comedian and her sheer mischief in music. They share a love of travel and Buddhism. Painted, by the way, in India.

No more beautiful women to Matthew McConaughey, Camila Alves what. There is a handsome man for Camilla Alves, Matthew McConaughey than. Like and completely different in appearance, but still look great. All spend their free time with their children on the coast of the ocean.

Hot couple charismatic Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz. I love both individually and together. Terribly happy when they after 20 years of friendship has finally realized that it is necessary to move to level up.

Krutyshka Jason Stethem cutie and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. I am glad the heart, that such men as "Turkish" is selected girls «the girl next door». So, we have a chance.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli. Like a cut from the same cloth. Both in the form of a little arrogant, to your mind, but nonetheless have been together for a long time. When they married?

Dove Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner. Somehow it just by looking at them, you realize that they are all well, love, family, children, work, outdoor recreation, with friends. Cute, quiet family happiness. Well done Ben, you have chosen the correct Jenn!

Catwoman Halle Berry was always greedy for beautiful men, especially when they also model. So I was not surprised when she learned that she was now with Olivier Martinez. The odd couple, but I like them.

Pirate Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr angel. Delicate, with dimpled cheeks. It seems that they always buketno-candy period, and if not, then the honeymoon.

But this pair for me was a real surprise! Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz. Surprisingly everything: how they met and how they occur, and how suddenly so suddenly erupted between feelings? I am very happy for both of them.

Photo: just-jared.com, igossip.com, foto-celebrity.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting