From voting

Voting is still going:

I can not cite one comment from a certain Michael Matov:

"Jennifer Aniston can be compared only with Jennifer Aniston. In order whatever it might or might not be. From it comes the heat, the light and the charm of a real woman. Her charming smile outshines any sincere sadness. Pitt made the biggest mistake of my life, which I hope he will bitterly regret when it will be decades and come to him losing consciousness. Next to the delightful Jennifer, he became the first man of the planet, but now it is a hackneyed Neanderthal with memories of past glory hunting.

Marvel at the men, who believe Jolie standard of beauty. It seems that people have become victims of shameless propaganda television. It is even a pretty name language does not turn. Just otglamurennaya person, strongly reminiscent of his appearance and manners of the girls of easy virtue. As is well known show business even from Quasimodo make selling goods. I am sure the true connoisseurs of female beauty will support me. Natural beauty Jennifer Aniston out of competition.

In Jolie, as opposed to an honest and principled Aniston, all false. Does anyone still doubt that these adoptions nothing more than window dressing and public relations? And the title of Ambassador of the United Nations? It's all the hype of clean water. The really good people are engaged in helping the needy without advertising it. You can not from the heart to help children, and at the same time deliberately make it to the public. And Jolie is well supplied. Unlike Aniston, who is trying to hide its involvement in support of children's homes.

As you can see Jolie plays inimitable performer of Rachel Green in everything. Therefore it is not difficult to answer this question. Of course Jennifer Aniston! Brad Pitt is still bitterly regret the perfect stupidity. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting