Wild Wild Hollywood

Many of the celebrities - particularly those who made himself - very bad brakes. Remember the movie about the Wild Coyote bar where all dancing on the bar, drink a liter, and for trying to ask for water - the water was poured on his head. Sometimes it seems that Hollywood - this is a bar that is somehow strange effect on anyone who comes to this bar as soon as you get there is your - you begin to behave like its old inhabitants.

Wildest heart of Hollywood, of course, Angelina Jolie. Walks in the old Chinese pants, hanging around in the most dangerous places, removed forever in the role of warriors, collecting knives.

One of the wildest stars-starletochek - Lindsay Lohan. Her career path is strewn with prices is full of scandals, lawsuits and courts, constant partying and fights, scandals on the set, as well as drunk driving, for which the girl periodically put on a couple of days. But her attractive face and innocent light, as pure mirror in which nothing is reflected. Although there were several shots "from the front", where the swollen face of the eternal high school student and now and did not immediately recognize, in the view of the majority, it is still the way it was before.

Another high school, which is not found - Britney Spears. Daylight songs Oooops! I did it again forever gone. Now Britney does it again and again and again and again, and so on without end. And again and again - we do not have in mind any childish pranks such as snowball to throw at a teacher or even President Reagan. All this is not so much fun and very nevdohnovlyayusche. It courts, courts, hospitals, scandals, fighting, black eye and all in the same spirit.

Gary Oldman - all the drinks as an actor, up to Alcoholics Anonymous. Not surprisingly, he plays in all of Major villains and suspicious persons. And if fate, he a fan of "Manchester United", it is clear from his habit of drinking and kick up a row. He even starred in "Company", which has become a cult classic for football hooligans, regardless of nationality. I knew the game, apparently.

Winona Ryder - the princess of Hollywood cinema. The roles they play are usually romantic and with a good ending. Huge eyes, male admiration for the light, the two Oscar nominations, careers like clockwork ... And such a beautiful woman tyrit cosmetics in stores! In 2001, it caught on it, and even the lawyer failed her otmazatsya. Ryder was convicted of theft on a large scale and hooliganism ... Lord, even the Princess!

Kate Winslet. And again the same story! As soon as Kate came success - I mean not just any success, and a nice big success on the letter size of the Titanic, as a modest and talented Kate, who previously worked as a curse and diligently received various awards, as a substitute. Parties, booze, some beaches, but fortunately she was out of it, to star in "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" again napoluchat bunch of awards, earned the nickname "English rose" and famous as the owner of the most beautiful in the world body and the most fascinating inner peace. Well, thank God! Kate looked into the bar, but then came out and otttuda, and I think this is generally good news.

After all, why should we buy a magazine and look glamorous celebrity blogs. You know, for me personally the beauty and talent of interesting.

Tags

See also

New and interesting