Birkin bag

Birkin bags and a lot of regular selling some bags from Hermès clearly not drawn to the news of the day. So what is special about this Birkin?

At least that is the first bag Birkin, which belonged
Best Jane Birkin. It is thanks to her in 1984 by Jean Louis Dumas, the idea of ​​creating a spacious and convenient handbags for women.
The proceeds from the sale of the money will go to the bag to help the victims in Japan.

This bag has visited with Jane in her travels. What makes it special? Stickers pasted during visits to different countries (Haiti, Burma, etc.), "Rumpled" and not a museum the appearance of bags and hung her charms. This is not a collection bag, such as those kept by Victoria Beckham with diamonds and other precious inserts. By the way, Victoria's about 100 bags from Hermes, Jane - only 4.

Jane about the functionality of the bag Birkin: Birkin - excellent "hat", saving the rain. It is only necessary to shift all of its contents in the package and not worry about what your hair get wet & quot ;.

About personality: There is no charms in a bag that does not look as if it lay there on the cat. I always glue stickers on their bags, hang decorations and talismans. Because I do not like when my bag looks just like everyone else.

About restraint: I never take along more than one bag. I think that one is enough. And I hate to keep changing bag, so I do not have the habit of owning ten bags. Bag I take with me, be with me for a long time, wherever I went. I'll take it with me on the plane, and it will serve me as a soft pillow.

About the current bag Birkin: It is black, and it is still too new. On it there are no labels. I wear it daily, BlackBerry, pictures of children and cosmetics, which is in complete disarray. But it's such a nice mess, I like.

The popularity of Birkin, real and fake: I think it's great that everyone wants to have this bag. I persuade Hermès do for fun plastic Birkin, or even funny - cardboard. Maybe then it will not be so heavy. But if people like a real Birkin - well, fine. Even if they acquire a copy I not see anything terrible. What does it matter?

The auction is already possible to take part.

Photo: vogue.com, tumblr.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting