Pride

Remember who introduced the fashion for a tan in women? She - a revolutionary in the world of fashion. If you think of Coco Mademoiselle, you are absolutely right. Then it was a novelty. Pale was the prerogative of the aristocracy, a tan - a privilege of the working class, not plowing the fields, not in the ocean. Since everything is so messed up that debate about which is better - chocolate or tan noble pallor - do not cease to this day. Everyone has their own opinion and their understanding of the issue. But it is useless to argue about, it's that and that, and the other has its pluses and minuses.

My experience tells me that tan as he was not beautiful, useful very little. Especially if it was obtained by artificial means. I think that my opinion is shared by some famous person.

Dita Von Teese is perhaps one of the most famous white-skinned women in Hollywood.

She anxiously monitors the health of your skin. Protects it from the sun, trying to avoid protracted parties, devoting hours of healthy sleep at night, and always promptly treated by a dermatologist, if he notices any problems.

Another well-known beauty, proud of his complexion - Nicole Kidman.

She was born with milky skin and always proud of him. Thanks to him, she always looks elegant and charming. And who can imagine Nicole with another complexion?

Kristen Stewart. Who would not say, but I think it is very cute. And light skin does not make it worse.

The vampire saga turned her pallor can be very useful.

Cold and sunny color shade of hair. Fire and ice occur in the same person. In this there is something mythical ... Julianne Moore as beautiful as an ancient queen.

In general, Rene Zellweger looks pretty simple average well-groomed woman. And it's great. Because it is on the example shows, it is not necessary to be "grilled chicken", so that men like.

Perhaps Rose McGowan have some problems with taste, but there is no problem with the exterior.

Such a beautiful woman can forgive even the most feylovy Faile in the dress.

My humble opinion - Kelly Osbourne done. Not only that thin, so more and learned to watch his pale skin.

Evan Rachel Wood I like more with a dark shade of hair. Very cool contrasting shades. Now, in general, too bad, but somehow it has become to look older.

This is an incredibly light skin tone? 1. brunette with gray or blue eyes. 2. redhead with green or gray eyes. Amy Adams is an example.

... And Marcia Cross.

And Kirsten Dunst, Taylor Swift, Gwen Stefani, Gwyneth Paltrow, Amanda Seyfried, and many others.

Tags

See also

New and interesting