Walk-in closet

I already wrote that I dream of a large dressing room in which to put all the things that I like. Especially shoes. I know that many people share with me this dream. Well, just imagine a big room with an artificial (and perhaps natural) light, a little muted, but still quite saturated so that you could see in the mirror that you're wearing. A set of shelves, shelves, hanging, shelves, cabinets enclosed (underline), which adorn dresses, skirts, pants, blouses, shirts, jackets, shoes, accessories ... In general, all the things that you like. Imagine what a beauty? Now imagine that someone has it all. Do you think a new reason to envy? And I think all the same inspiration.

Lets 'take a look' in the style of some of the famous monastery of women.

Christina Aguilera

All the shoes are grouped by the name of the designer - Louboutin, McQueen, YSL - each pair in his small family.
Tamara Mellon
Founder and creative director of Jimmy Choo.

I can not but notice that dressing Tamara impressive. On youtube you can watch the video, which shows a detail of Tamara dressing. I let in saliva.

Miley Cyrus

Miley - aspiring shoe maniac.

Rachel Zoe

Rachel is not specially equipped for the clothes and shoes of the room, all the wardrobe items lovingly kept in a room in her studio apartment.

Fergie

In order to accommodate all your clothes and shoes Fergie had to combine as many as two rooms in her house for a dressing room.

Oprah Winfrey

This closet queen live broadcast - Oprah Winfrey. All kept very regal.

Ashley Tisdale

Dressing Ashley made of two combined guest bedrooms in the house, Ashley. The shoe collection includes Ashley about 250 pairs of shoes, a few favorite handbags from Chanel, Louis Vuittons and Murakami.

Nicole Richie

Nicole is not a large room, but only a closet. But it is not empty.

Olivia Wilde

Dressing Room Olivia's more like a vintage shop. Well, that spare parts and accessories in the room to help discourage this.

Meraya Kerry

That's really one closet looks like an expensive boutique, it's Mariah.

Eva Longoria

Very nice powder room at the Eva Longoria.

Paris Hilton

And very girlish Paris Hilton.

Kim Kardashian

In one of the video is quite old Kim not only introduces all with his wardrobe, but also shows its contents.

Jane Aldridge

Jane Aldridge is a very famous blog - Sea of ​​Shoes. Shine she did the whole sea. Numerous photos do not give in to doubt.

Chiara Ferani

Chiara also known Blogersha. In this photo you can see not only her wardrobe, how many strikes imagination collection of shoes, which is constantly updated.

Photo: mizztissa.com, ultrastyle.com, prettyportobello.blogspot.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting