Cycling, jogging and other scary words

Spring came, and then it is time to show all its charms. Dialed over the winter a couple of extra kilos to the list of my personal charms completely does not fit, so I decided to do the good old, tried and tested over the years means. I decided to run. Run on Wednesday. Specifically, Wednesday evening. On Thursday, it was found out that my running shoes have gone missing in the rain on Friday, well Saturday, I remembered that the important things generally accepted starting Monday.

In anticipation of Monday I decided to find out how our support form Excellency stars. One might think that our pet Wolverine ballet brutal past, look how beautiful pulling sock, returning home after jogging.

Cameron Diaz and her boyfriend Alex Rodriguez looks very fresh, I start to run, probably after the conversation.

Kim Kardashian was spotted jogging with his mother. Pay attention to the shoes, lady holds Reebok Easytone, which touts extolling their virtues to the skies.

But meticulous paparazzi found out that the secret of the luxurious shapes Kardashian not only in the wonderful shoes. Slimming miracle clothes - is also a way out.

Madonna and Kate Winslet keep in shape by rolling a bicycle for pleasure

Justin Bieber in his free time shooting and raspevok loves to punch the ball just once or two. See what an athlete!

Scarlett Johansson has been jogging with Sean Penn. Rumor has it that they have a deep relationship. Looking at Scarlett think that fitness will only benefit from it. And no, she is not pregnant. Her representative said that "it folds in the shirt." Wow, sneaky trikotazhik, right?

And the leader of my personal hit parade. Who knows the Headless Horseman Leonardo DiCaprio?

Tags

See also

New and interesting