Hollywood's Top Ten

Actors and then have to reincarnate: to change the appearance, behavior, habits. Perhaps that is the ability to turn one's self inside out to become another person, and is all the "salt" of acting. I would have given a lot to go in their shoes. Interesting them, but life.

So, the best, in my opinion, a dozen actors transformations. Meet!

10. Mike Myers in the Austin Powers films about

Whatever you say, Mike Myers is particularly noteworthy because in the movies playing multiple roles: in fact Austin Powers, Dr. Evil, Fat Bastard and Godmembera. And you poorly?

9. Ralph Fiennes in Harry Potter films

Neither more nor less - 2, 5:00, and Ralph Fiennes turns into Lord Voldemort. Apparently, he had not heard anything about that makeup can take less time and should look different!

8. Marlon and Shawn Wayans in the movie "White Chicks»

And who only come to a head turn two brothers, African-Americans, two blue-eyed blondes ?! Tell me and I'll shake his hand.

7. Robin Williams in the movie "Mrs. Doubtfire»

Very organically as a 60-year-old lady looks Robin Williams. The talented actor!

6. Benicio Del Toro in the movie "The Wolfman»

Benicio Del Toro - fanged, hairy, spiteful ... and 3:00 back was a solid man. That's how it is in Hollywood!
5. Ron Perlman in "Hellboy»

Ron Perlman in Hellboy image does not look like themselves. Of course, the skull, chest, abdomen and arm, made of foam, will change beyond recognition any!

4. Jim Carrey in the movie "How the Grinch Stole Christmas»

Can you imagine to get into character, Jim Carrey spent makeup at 4:00, and then another hour removed all this "beauty". And so for 5 months!

3. Brad Pitt in the movie "The Incredible Case of Benjamin Button»

I do not know about you, but I was curious to look at Brad Pitt in his old age. Make-up artists, by the way, received several awards. In general, the idea of ​​the film - the dream of any woman (youth).

2. Rebecca Romijn in the film "X-Men" and "X-Men 2»

The former Victoria's Secret model Rebecca Romijn had a hard time not every woman under the force of hours to walk around the blue from head to toe and nude (risunochki is not much saving!).

1. Johnny Depp in the film "Alice in Wonderland»

Johnny Depp spent 3 hours before the shooting in the makeup chair, so he turned it into the Mad Hatter. I bet that no one would have guessed that this is Johnny Depp, if not standing in the credits of his name.

Here such here they are - Master of Disguise. I wonder who would you removed from the list or, on the contrary, have added?

Photo: weirdlyodd.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting