World model.

Miranda May Kerr 28 years. Model closes the top ten in the top of the most desirable women in the world and among the top ten highest paid models on magazine Forbes.

However, Miranda is best known rather as one of the "angels» Victoria's Secret ...

... And the wife of Orlando Bloom.

By the way, according to a survey among the male population greater Orlando Bloom named lucky, hinting at what his gorgeous wife simply "an angel».

And not just the wife and mother of his child.

Taking into account the career of Miranda and the fact that often it appears in the photo shoots in the nude, I'm curious to know what Kerr tell your child when he is a little older and start to take an interest in the portfolio mother, which is full of such photographs.

However, I doubt that Miranda has a portfolio with which it is worn like a chicken egg. It has long held model with dizzying success. Therefore, it is not necessary to pass auditions: photographers and designers personally invited her to work.

The secret of success of Miranda in her incredibly cute appearance, this does not even doubt. In addition it has a beautiful figure, and growth options are ideal. No wonder Miranda works at Victoria's Secret.

As I wrote in the previous post, the world is accustomed to stereotypes. And Miranda are not spared. Everyone seems that this model has a plan, and it is good except for erotic calendars and display of underwear. After all, the main models - recognition and ability to be different, to change and to play an unusual role. But Kerr really good model. See for yourself what the different images it takes and how to successfully deal with them. I especially like Miranda in the role of a Catholic nun.

Also, models will parade on the shows of famous fashion houses. However, in recent years it is clear enough, for obvious reasons.

The plan was for me to Kerr looks too pretty. Cloying as a jam buns. Sweet as delight. Given that I do not like the product of this nature. But I understand the men who collect saliva in a basin at the sight of Miranda and could not even stay in the workplace, such as this one employee of one channel.

Someone obviously awaited dismissal. And something I do not think that the picture of Miranda that he considered that there was.

Layoffs should not "cardboard" Miranda photo cards, and Miranda live. Look at her in life. Her elegant clothes and good taste established her reputation obedient fashionista. However, hardly Kerr seeks to stand out with the help of clothes, like many celebrities.

Miranda May Kerr is good, this is no doubt. Her photo shoot is almost always a pleasure to watch.

And if you have a 3D-glasses, then you are doubly lucky, because you have the opportunity to see Miranda in volume. Kerr has been involved in 3D-shooting.

And finally. "Find Miranda».

Tags

See also

New and interesting