PR-giving

If you can not sing, and Stanislavsky probably would have told you, "Do not believe" - ​​it does not matter! In our time, to become a "star" is not necessarily to have a voice in the 4 octaves or be a genius of actors. Just at the right time in the right place and have the iron business acumen. And not to be unfounded, I will tell you about three of these ladies with an international reputation. Surprisingly (or maybe vice versa), the three beauties from the former Soviet Union. In general, look and think for yourself, decide for yourself.

Anna Chapman

The same spy, "we fell in love." As the official version of the "Anna Chapman - Russian spy number 1", a native of Volgograd Anna (nee Kushchenko, after marriage - Chapman) happily ever lived in the United States under the guise of a businessman from Russia, as she at this time spying for the Russian government. < br />

It is noteworthy that Anne's father served as a diplomat and worked in Third World countries. So how, I ask, with such "genes" is not embedded in the spies?

Anna herself after high school enrolled in the Peoples' Friendship University, where she met her future husband, an employee studio Alex Chapman (Chapman or the English pronunciation). The new name - the second PR factor. Too loud and sounds-spyware.

According to some versions of the "ill-wishers" to marry an Englishman Anna came to obtain a British passport. Anyway, in 2003, the couple went to live in the UK.

There, in the UK, Anna and Alex have established their own business - the company Southern Union, which was engaged in financial transactions. In 2006, the couple Chapman / Chapman left. In recognition of Alex, Anna was only interested in material wealth and luxurious life, which he could not provide it.

After that, according to different versions it is credited with business and other types of communication with billionaire Warren Buffett, other prominent businessmen and even by Boris Berezovsky. And it's a PR factor №3.

In 2006, Chapman returned to Russia, where he became involved in web projects. However, the expected effect they brought, and she decided to move to the States. There's something happened and it tangled spy story.

June 28th, 2010 Anna Chapman and 10 other suspects were charged with illegal cooperation with the Russian intelligence service. What do you think the US authorities, Chapman & Co coveted information about US nuclear weapons policy toward Iran, the CIA and Congress. I will not try to argue about the veracity of this story. But the fact remains. Spy-loser was arrested, stripped of all honestly acquired property of the US (which is two whole tape, cigarette case ...) and sent from the US to Russia.

Here also began its finest hour. Russian media have teeth and claws dug into this story and persona of Anna Chapman hyped to the heavens. For a while it became a media person №1 in Russia and surpassed in popularity mastodons Sobchak and Urganta.

She was invited to the Russian rating TV show

On a photo shoot in the famous glossy magazines

She was awarded the title "The main Russian spy", and not simple, but also very sexy.

Deprived of the benefits to the distant shores of the US, Russia Anna Chapman got everything that one can dream. Glory, as adviser for Investments and Innovations President "FUNDSERVICEBANK" (!!!), a career in television (channel REN-TV asked her to lead a nominal transfer of "Secrets of the World with Anna Chapman") and a lot of money. Rumor has it that the fees are higher than fees on TV's most successful host Ivan Urgant. Here is the simple Russian spy.

Although I personally or per gram do not believe that Anna Chapman was once a special agent, its ability to squeeze the most out of what is, it is impossible not to admire.

Oksana Grigorieva

The most "poor lamb" in the world. Used, beaten and abandoned villain Mel Gibson (his father, by the way, 8 children).

Frankly, I do not know who she is. One thing I can say about it exactly. This woman, apparently produces the impression of an inflatable doll brainless (and unsuccessfully inflated) is always on your mind, and whether it is even more dangerous for the rich and simple-minded men.

History Oksana Grigorieva is nontrivial. She was born in Saransk in 1970. Incidentally, the maiden name of Oksana - Chernuha. Is not it very symbolic?

In childhood and adolescence Oksana he received a musical education, which then continued in London at the Royal College of Music (England Grigorieva moved to 20 years). In London, Oksana has worked as a model.

After Grigorieva (her pseudonym) moved to the United States, living in New York and Los Angeles, where she taught music to children. Incidentally, Oksana has not only musical notation, but is a composer and performer of his own songs, some of which have even been written in collaboration with Mel Gibson.

But its worldwide fame gained Grigorieva is not in the music field. The first husband of Oksana has become a star Timothy Dalton. This marriage, by the way, the third in her biography.

Timothy Dalton, if anyone remembers, one of the performers as James Bond in the movies. In 1997 the couple had a son, Alexander.

Oksana Grigorieva's finest hour came in the recent past, when she was lucky to get acquainted with the Hollywood star Mel Gibson.

What she took Gibson, I, frankly, do not understand. Maybe it is a good man and extremely talented ... Melo, of course, know better. But one of his talents Oksana showed off. From his romance with Grigorieva Gibson I took everything I could.

Firstly, she bore him a child and destroyed it before the strong long-term marriage.

Secondly, Oksana Grigorieva became one of the most media people in the world.

And thirdly, it is necessary to think about the comfortable old age Oksana Grigorieva is now no need to worry.

One thing remains clear. Much can be forgiven for their beauty or talent. But when neither one nor the other ...

Goga Ashkenazi

No, this is not a Cinderella story. This is the story provided by the girl from Kazakhstan, which has become one of the richest women in the world and enter into the circle of favorites.

Gogh - a kind of public relations trick. Quick internationalist sonorous name, and after the appearance of Lady Gaga became even more savory. Real name Gogi - Gauhar Erkinovna Berkaliyeva. "Gauhar" means "diamond". She was born in 1980. Her father was an engineer by profession, hydrologist, his mother - a doctor of technical sciences. It is the mother played a key role in the life of Gogi. She gave a catalyst and sent Gogh on "the right path».

In 80 years, the family moved Berkaliyeva from Kazakhstan to Moscow, where her father began working in the Central Committee of the CPSU. As she recalls Gogh "in Moscow, we lived very well. Money was a little, but the state provides us with cars, drivers, nannies, cooks, air travel. We lived in an apartment with four bedrooms. " Now Gogh and her young son live here in this London palace. Good habits are instilled something from childhood.

Gogh is known that likes to surround himself with legends and fairy tales. Therefore, all her speeches, I personally am very cautious. But. At age 13 she was sent to study in England. According to her, in her 16 years with the shame expelled from a private school elite Stowe. "I was 2 weeks was expelled from school because it was caught kissing a boy in my own room," - shares the secrets of his youth Gogh. After such a rude attitude to school wayward Gogh, of course, changed.

Her life was, and the Oxford period. But studies at a prestigious university has ended up on the 3rd course. Too dragged Gogh bright night lights of London. In the British capital Gogh met Dino Lalwani, came from a very wealthy Indian family. It was he who brought her into high society of London. For example, there Gogh became acquainted with the famous Italian millionaire, the president of "Formula 1" Flavio Briatore. At 22, she had fun on a yacht Flavio.

And in nightclubs

Speaking of fairy tales. Briatore Gogh lied, telling him that the daughter of Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev. When the deception was revealed, Goga "with honor" was banished from society millionaire. But in 2003 there was a crucial meeting with a handsome Stefan Goga Ashkenazi, a rich heir of the owner of the hotel chain in the United States. Soon after they were married.

But living with Stefan in Los Angeles, Gog suddenly bored (!). In 2006, their marriage broke up. However, sonorous aristocratic family name remained with her. Still would. It seems Gogh knows a lot about PR.

After the divorce, Ashkenazi actively engaged in business projects related to oil and gas. Today, she shares a bunch of different energy companies, huge bank accounts, house-Palace in London, "Bentley" manual assembly.

But, of course, not a single difficulty alive this super successful business woman. The fact is that now Gogh brings the three-year son of Adam, born of Timur Kulibayev, son-President of Kazakhstan. That, by itself, did not leave the mother of his child and help as you can. And maybe it's not bad.

And indeed Gogh may also not bad. As you can see on this picture, during their meeting in the exterior Gogi there have been major changes. To better. From the Kazakh girl she turned (dare I say it, but I will say) to "Holly Gollaytli the XXI century" as it is called Gog in the press.

In general, very useful Gogh state Nazarbayev son-in 2, 4 billion dollars. Even the presence of the latter's wife and two children did not bother her. As a result, the Kazakh Scheherazade acquired two million mansions in London private jet, car, security, and an endless string of servants. Rumor has it that when her son was small, it was bathed only in the melted water "Evian". But that's not all. To enhance the image effect Gogh bright twisted romance with actor Gerard Butler.

And with the light hand of Prince Andrew she entered the circle of the royal entourage.

By the way, says another legend, Prince Andrew is very insistent meeting with a delightful Goga, and she went to him for dinner 72 hours after the birth of their child.

Today Gogh - star and media face England. She interviewed and invited to a glamorous photo shoot.

In celebration of its elegant 30th anniversary gathered most luxurious guest Natalia Vodianova, Prince Andrew, rapper Akon, London billionaires.

Of course, she Gogh insists that its multimillion able to earn only their own labor and remarkable intelligence. It is hard to argue. After all, the art of seduction - this is also work.

Tags

See also

New and interesting