A huge stage, many thousands Hall

A huge stage, several thousand room. This scene is the newly winner of "Oscar". With trembling hands he holds a cherished statuette and rough with emotion began his victory speech. And here come the most uninteresting couple of minutes. Because the whole world knows who will fly to the gratitude. "Thanks to God and my parents for what ...". Well, then you know. But who are the most stellar parents are and how they look, they know not all. So a post about the stars and their parents. And a nice bonus: two puzzles on filling.

Riddle №1. Guess Whose mom?

It's not even a mystery, and warm. Of course, this elegant Tina Knowles - Beyonce mom chic.

Continuing the theme music. That and Justin with her mother Lynne.

Another celebrity mom Lynn - Britney Spears and her daughter

Katy Perry and Mary. Mary Perry and her husband Keith run preachers. Like all countries in the world ... And once his mom Kathy made an unusual Present - paid for plastic surgery. They say that everyone was happy.

Taylor Swift and her mother Andrea

From the series "as two drops of water."

Amy Winehouse and her mother Janice. Go see whose daughter.

Selena Gomez and Mandy

Paris Hilton's parents Rick and Kathy

Paris alone with her mother

Another cutie Brad Pitt and his mother Jane Etta, to which it seems to me, very similar.

Like Jude Law on his.

But, by the way, in the family Pitt generally all look alike. Brad and his brother Doug.

These cute: Elton John and his mother, Sheila.

"Shaw twins": Daniel Radcliffe and his mother Marcia Gresham Janine.

Matt Damon and his mother, Nancy.

Scarlett Johansson with her mother Melanie. For me, my mother even more interesting.

As Cate Blanchett and her mother felt the breed. Elegantly June Blanchett ages.

Gwyneth Paltrow and Blythe Danner. Blythe - known, in general, the actress. They are very much similar in appearance.

Two stars and almost like two sisters. Kate Hudson and Goldie Hawn.

Two daughters and mothers-girlfriend. Lady Rhinestone Anastasia (star mine) and her mother Tamara.

Glamorous family Kardashian: Kim and her mom Kris

Sex symbol of all tennis Maria Sharapova with her mother Elena. Beauty blonde.

And "the apple from the tree, well, fell very far."

Vicky Beckham with his mother. These different.

And here is David with his mother Sandra Georgina.

Nicole and her adoptive mother Brenda Harvey-Richie

Mama Jonas Brothers.

Charlize Theron and her mother Gerda.

In this family, the connection between a mother and her daughter a special star. As a child, Charlize became an unwitting eyewitness terrible tragedy. Her father returned home, pretty drunk, and threatened his wife and daughter. As a result of a family quarrel Theron's mother was forced to shoot his father with a rifle. This sad experience was a great help for Charlize in preparation for the filming of "Monster».

Keira Knightley and her cheerful mother Sherman. Now it is clear from this "smart" smile Kira.

Apparently, in this family are still not fully understood, who is steeper, mother or her daughter a star.

Ryan Gosling and his great-looking mother Donna.

Family-Ferguson Duhamel almost at full strength (mother, respectively, on the sides of each of the parties)

Pamela and her, well, my mother is very modest. And where once all come from?

And finally, the puzzle №2. Guess who has to his mother this wonderful woman?

The first person to guess before the end of the month will be proud to wear the title of "Expert on the Stars." :)

Photo: people.com, celebuzz.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting