Jessica Alba

Wonderful actress, caring mother and a wonderful wife. She knows that she needs at any given moment, so is able to prioritize, to achieve the desired. Today Jessica - man-wagon. Jess is not only an actress, mother and spouse, but also one of the most beautiful women in the world.

One only look it can capture half of the world, and it is worth noting that such a "heavy artillery", as a look of this beauty, comes in a stunning makeover, which will be discussed today.

1. Jessica goes very blonde color, and only in conjunction with a gentle make-up is generally a real beauty!

2. Do not make the most advantageous, although I understand that he is now in vogue.

3. I do not know what prompted the need for make-up artists to paint the lower eyelid Jessica, because she kind of just becomes painful. Jess is beautiful, but the make-up failed.

4. Beautiful makeup. The combination of shadows and arrows perfect!

5. A minimum of make-up only decorates Jessica because of the nature of her beauty.

6. A young Jessica glows with happiness, and if a person is happy, cute, nevulgaren and a smile on his face, it instantly becomes a good make-up, not to the madness of course, but really good.

7. Blue shade suitable for both blondes and brunettes. I like make-up, and he goes to Jessica.

8. The real lady. I love the combination of pronounced cheekbones and sensual lips, and especially in such a beautiful frame.

9. Pink shade out of place here. Again give a sickly look. Although some girls a makeover will appeal.

10. Excellent image. Nor subtract or add.

11. Still, when Alba's light hair color, it becomes softer, sweeter and more attractive, and almost any make-up looks formidable.

12. Jessica is not afraid to be natural and do not like to impose on my face a lot of cosmetics, not only in everyday life but also at social events.

13. Sometimes it is so sexy in ... Jessica rife, but it is not pronounced as in the same Fox or Angelina Jolie.

14. Elegant styling, great lipstick, but the complexion a little "let us down».

15. Sexuality and tenderness in one bottle.

16. With this makeup Jess like a doll. But I'm still inclined to think that the blush is applied incorrectly.

17. Makeup is not pleasant, and hair color, too, though the light it goes, but that is no shade.

18. Such a simple girl from next door, whose name is Jessica Alba.

19. Unusual makeup for Jessica, but I only "for" experiments, so I like it.

20. Standard image - a standard makeup.

21. Luxury Jessica! I never thought that it was a make-up it will do. I sincerely believed that dark lipstick in combination with strongly accentuated eyes give Jessica some sort 5 of years old, but there is - everything turned out differently.

22. Again Alba almost without embellishment. The appearance of it, of course, incredible.

23. Such beauty and so Meiko ... do not order :)

24. Again, "suffered" lower eyelid. And when left alone? :)

25. Make bad does Jessica faceless.

26. Solar beauty. Uh, right sweetie :)

27. It appears from her Marilyn tried to do, but nothing happened ...

28. The make-up in pink tones perfect for her pretty face. Very much!

29. Again, blue shadows, but this album is brunette. Well, it is a good idea.

30. Mowing cool and make up to the level.

31. Where only got such a foundation? Apparently it was for Dita Von Teese, but make-up artists have mixed the two brunettes.

32. "Just like the doctor ordered," that is - well.

Tags

See also

New and interesting