Green eyes are rightly boundlessly mysterious and magical

Green eyes are rightly boundlessly mysterious and magical as they beckon, attract and fascinate. This is especially true of women's green eyes, which was once considered a direct proof of the fact that she is a witch. Naturally, this is complete nonsense of the Middle Ages, but here's what green eyes just luxurious and beautiful - it's true. Among the stars, there are many beautiful women with impressive-green tint eyes, which I would like to focus your attention today.

Noting that many experts believe that a woman with green eyes are in constant conflict and try to reach full agreement with ourselves. It is believed that the girl with green eyes - the most gentle creatures in the world, who warmly treat your loved ones and can literally "kill" their enemies. Green-eyed beauty kind, loyal, honest, yet principled and firm. In part, as the owner of the emerald eyes, I agree with the experts, as I present a large proportion of the described properties.

So, what are the famous beauty differ green eyes? And who is this color is most suitable?

Amanda Bynes

I think that the green eye color suited her almost more than anyone else, but if she had, for example, blue eyes, it would be worse. But brown-eyed I did well, did not see ...

Melanie C

Bog-green eyes I do not particularly like, I prefer light green. But here at Melanie C is a beautiful color and it s definitely fit.

Lily Collins

In my eyes catch not green eyes Lily, and her eyebrows. And the color of the eyes of a young actress I somehow was not impressed, maybe it's just the lighting.

Lady Gaga

Eccentric Girl - Lady Gaga - is not only for its unusual and memorable way, but wide-eyed green. Me neither she nor her eyes do not like, but that's just my opinion.

Kirstie Alley

Painfully familiar, but the changed considerably comedy actress Kirstie Alley is not so beautiful, but the color of her eyes gorgeous! And it was not successful in the light, as in other pictures he is actually the same.

Kylie Cuoco

It looks like a simple girl, but her eyes immediately attract attention. Like and their color and their shape.

Erin Heatherton

Angel of Victoria's Secret - Erin Heatherton, too happy owner of green eyes. Always thought that the green color of the eyes is only suitable for brunettes and red, but Erin just debunked my mistaken assumption.

Emily Browning

Very unusual appearance. Like the color of the eyes and face in general. Against the background of similar beauties Emily stands out and it seems to me, it looks much nicer.

Dianna Agron

At Diana very good appearance, so eye color here is not of prime importance. Eye Tint quite ordinary, but that smile is gorgeous!

Maria Sharapova

Called Masha beauty I do not dare, but to say that eye color is quite enjoyable and memorable, naturally, I can not, because in this case it is so.

Marissa Miller

I really like the looks of Marissa and her eyes are a great top for luxurious blond hair and freckles funny. In general, I believe that the green eye color is best suited red-haired girl.

Petra Nemcova

She observed a small asymmetry eye, but a withering look and a wonderful green color is absolutely no effect.

Heidi Klum

Heidi exquisite model at various shows and advertising photo shoots, but in everyday life, Heidi perfectly ordinary woman with a rather simple appearance. Her eyes - a reflection of her soul. I have green eyes cause her controversial opinion. On the one hand like, but on the other - no.

Tilda Swinton

Incomprehensible to me looks. Eye color Tilda just "wow"! But I'm not sure that this is not the lens or the effect of light. In any case, a great actress Tilda.

Jennifer Garner

The eyes of the actress did not hooked, even green. It happens.

Jennifer Connelly

An incredible eye color! For me, he's one of the best (of representation). And I fell in love with Jennifer appearance since the days of "Requiem for a Dream».

Mila Kunis

I am impressed by the appearance of Mila. I think that she is beautiful, not only externally but also internally. She is fun, sweet, cute and talented, and her big green eyes just amazingly beautiful!

Jessica Biel

Very beautiful girl and where only watched Justin Timberlake? I like the color of her eyes.

Demi Moore

Luxury woman! Indeed her beauty at this age can only envy. The color of her eyes - rich green, I really like. I guess it all depends on personal likes, because, as I know many do not like Demi completely.

Kristen Stewart

What's that, and eye color in the Twilight Saga star is unusually beautiful. The rest, it seems to me, just repulsive.

Hilary Duff

This girl recently very prettier, notably that it boundlessly happy. I do not like her appearance, but like eye color.

Natalia Oreiro

To be honest, since "Wild Angel" it has not changed. Fantastically attractive woman. And her playful green eyes - a miracle!

Olga Kurylenko

This woman really be respected, because she was able to get to Hollywood and become a pretty good actress. But here diferambov about her appearance, I never understood. Do not like her looks, but beautiful eye color.

Kristen Craik

Wonderful appearance! Beautiful eye color, and I like them a cut. I love the light green eyes!

Drew Barrymore

This actress I simply love. It's not in the external data, and in her charisma and lightweight like. Eye color is not very pleasant.

Evangeline Lilly

So nice and "warm" the beauty that her eyes just light up. I am sympathetic to the color of her eyes.

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Never liked this actress, even in the series "Buffy." Svoeoobraznaya appearance, color of eyes cute and memorable.

Tyra Banks

It is extremely unusual that mulatochki Tyra green eyes, as it is very rare. I like Tyra, Tyra looks like me and, accordingly, like eye color of this gorgeous model.

Angelina Jolie

A woman of great beauty! I know that Angie often wear contact lenses because her poor eyesight, which is why sometimes eye color seems gray and blue. In fact, Angelina winner green eyes.

Rihanna

One of my favorite - Rihanna also has green eyes, and she horoscope as I fish, I'm really pleased. She is very beautiful, and only her eyes - a whole work of art.

Amy Winehouse

Never paid attention to her eyes that judging by her way of life is not surprising. Her green eyes the whole story ...

Amy Smart

Amy itself is a pretty girl, and only her eyes quite luxurious. Still, a light green ocelli I can not remain indifferent.

Tags

See also

New and interesting