Beard

When the actor Justin Theroux walked with clean-shaven face, he was not so famous and sexy girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston. Maybe it's in his beard? Maybe now all men begin to cultivate the facial hair in the hope that they are lucky to attract the attention of sultry women like Aniston. See who of celebrities like to wear a beard and who she is.

Once started talking about Theroux, then we start with him. Definitely, a beard gives him the image of a highlight.

Justin Timberlake is quite easy and unshaven, and more pronounced beard.

Ryan Reynolds. Well, this man does not spoil. Although without a beard, he looks younger.

Silver beard gives George Clooney impressive and some sexuality.

Perhaps Brad Pitt was crazy. How can kiss Angelina such ... uh ... bearded. One critic remarked that with such a beard actor like a vagabond, and I fully agree with him.

If there is such blue eyes, like Jared Leto, you can even wear a beard to his knees - all the same all will sigh eyes!

And Jim Carrey with a beard and did not know. Definitely, it reminds me domovenka Kuzyu.

Joaquin Phoenix. That's really anybody's beard really freaks. Joaquin, do you say no one? I do not believe it!

Mel Gibson, probably, and he was shocked when he saw how long has suddenly become his beard.

It is said that the recent Keanu Reeves looks dull? Perhaps this impression is due to his beard, which (according to a purely subjective opinion), it is not.

Tags

See also

New and interesting