Some of the stars wore braces

As a child we all had the temerity to spoil our teeth unprotected something sweet, caramel, chocolate, or simply laziness to brush your teeth twice a day. Someone managed to bend the teeth stool, and someone was not given into the hands of the doctor when deadlines have already running out. In general, we all remember and know what a toothache, heavy and long-term treatment, but you will agree, a child do not think about, as well, and many others.

Dental problems are not left on the sidelines and famous people. I propose in this collection see who managed to shine out of our celebrities with the miracle of dentistry, namely with braces. Maybe our surprise, some of the stars wore braces unnecessarily, but as another manifestation of their outrageous and unique ?!

I stand in the general court stellar collection of braces.

Katy Perry wore braces for a new clip in the style of the 80s.

Cindy Crawford does not hesitate to go to the podium with a bracket system

Scarlett Johansson in a movie with the plate.

Madonna and daughter Lourdes, who wore braces to correct the bite

Nicolas Cage confined braces on the lower teeth

Delta Goodrem at the Award Ceremony Grammy

And there is the granddaughter of British Queen Elizabeth II - Princess Eugenie

Prince Henry of Wales, too, felt the beauty of the iron jaw

Nadja Swarovski - Vice-president of «Swarovski»

Very nice with a bracket system Hilary Swank!

Actor Joseph Julian Soria to shoot the film "Crank" not only put braces, well, even painted the whole body tattooed

62-year-old American actor Danny Glover - living proof that braces can be worn not only children

Bright Gwen Stefani to complement the shocking image was painted in pink and with no medical need wore braces

Tom Cruise set braces at age 39.

Chris from N'Sync (American boy band) - a charming smile

Daughter Schweiger chocolate lover

Amy Carter - the daughter of US President

I'm in the shadow left a few celebrities, obviously not wanting to make their teeth for a general overview. Let it be their little secret.

Tags

See also

New and interesting