Complexes stars

Usually we think that celebrities perfection. We look at pictures of them with a perfect figure, waists, legs, hair and quietly envy. But not all so smoothly in their lives and they are not happy with themselves, and they have as well as all normal people have their inferiority complexes, they are trying in every way to hide.

What hurts them and live in peace?

Linda Evangelista is still the beginning of elementary school ashamed of his nose, which by the way was called "spade". Even multimillion-dollar fees and outputs on the catwalks of the world's leading not removed from the head of this complex model.

Cindy Crawford has not pleased her breasts.

As a teenager, her model is considered very small, and with the years started to assert himself that "it droops." Numerous overpersuasion colleagues and friends still did not help convince Cindy in reverse.

Cameron Diaz have the same problem.

The star confesses: "I keep the probe it in the hope that it at least a little grown up, but all in vain: it's still a little!».

Claudia Schiffer still considers himself "cornstalk". At school she was a head taller than all the boys. And even worldwide recognition models in the fashion world for a long time did not come because of its growth.

But in an interview, Claudia accidentally let slip that specifically wears shoes without a heel that would not have been so noticeable that it is higher than her husband - Matthew Vaughn)

Queen of the catwalk Kate Moss and actress Nicole Kidman shared a common problem, namely freckles

Star this carefully concealed his little freckled sekretik

Regular guest gloss Katie Price does not like her body, she kept imagining the fat on my stomach flat, though the model and takes a leading position in the ranking of thin stars in the world.

"I'm not very confident in the beauty of my body. It said the effects of childbirth. I was very angry when people around are beginning to joke about my tummy and say I'm pregnant or just fat? »

British model and TV presenter Tara Palmer Tomkinson hates his hands: "I hate my hands. Before you leave the car, I always raise my hand up and sit for several minutes in order to not over-emphasize the veins ... "

and Paris Hilton also not ideal. The star size exceeds 40 feet, which is why it is very complex about:

"I'm not terribly like one part of my body - my legs. I have big feet, so I have to buy shoes on very high heels, otherwise it looks awful! "

Lily Allen thinks her problem area - the hip.

"Kate Moss's clothes collection is designed for skinny girls with perfect figure. I would like to buy a few things from this collection, but I can not. Because of my thighs and legs all the time I have to wear a dress ... »

Teri Hatcher called his feet "threads of" considering them too thin.

As for me, they are great!

Geri Halliwell and Christina Aguilera gives tranquility own miniature (about 1.56 cm)

Who would have thought that even Julia Roberts is unhappy. Stars look in the mirror sees "a terrible skinny woman with bags under the eyes»

Male celebrities too have not gone away. Representatives of the stronger sex also has its own facilities.

Spanish macho Enrique Iglesias so hated his birthmark,

that in the end it permanently removed

poor guy Tom Cruise, because of its growth, it is necessary to wear shoes with a small heel and platform

and how Cruz persuaded their favorite Nicole and Penelope not to wear heels, Hollywood is already legendary))

Robbie Williams all the time worried about his stomach.

"My most vivid recollection - this is when I was once on the beach. There are two young men laughed at me. Because my belly was two times more than they! »

Bruce Willis hesitate to give interviews because of the children's problems with stuttering. The school "Die Hard" teased «Back-Back». And also, the famous best not to ask why he shaves his head, Bruce immediately think you are referring to his early baldness

Jude Law is feels too comely because of what, in his opinion, it can be considered gay

Here such here they are - complexes celebrities.

Tags

See also

New and interesting