Andrej Pejic.

Whether the girl, and whether the vision - it's about Andrej Pejic. Model-androgynous, now enjoying success as the men's shows, and female. Andrew says that he feels a feminine and masculine, but stresses the difference between themselves and the Brazilian transsexual model Lea T.

Model conquer the peak of the fashion Olympus. Andrew - a frequent visitor hits, he was invited to take part in photo shoots and advertising campaigns. But Pejic - a boy of all trades. Magazine FHM, who recently published a list of hundreds of the most beautiful women in the world, gave Pejic honorable 98th place. What a beautiful you, Andrew!
Sometimes I feel feminine, sometimes more courageous. Despite the fact that people see me as more than a female, I feel like a two sexes simultaneously. And at the moment, I feel comfortable in this sostoyanii.

Since childhood, the boy was interested in my mother's wardrobe. I dress up in women's clothes, what touches the guests and relatives. But 12 years Andrei realized that he was still a boy, not a girl, and tried hard to match the typical image of a teenage male.
With age, I had to realize that there is a boundary between what is considered masculine and what is feminine. Over time it became abnormal to play with dolls and applied makiyazh.

Andrei since childhood interest in fashion magazines, but be a model did not even think. How to find it? At the airport. Or not? Similarly, he also sold vegetables in Melbourne. And then he was approached by an agent and bought a strawberry. After all, so it was?
To be honest, I am so often asked about this, I started to change history, that was not so boring to talk. But each of them has its own share of pravdy.No and this surprises do not end there. Scout modeling agency thought that Andrew - a girl. His affiliation with the male half of the population determined in the agency.

I participated in the women's shows for some Australian designers. But the biggest show of my female was the January Gaultier show in Paris. It has a sufficient amount of time before people realized that I can demonstrate clothes for women. Many believed that my body is not suited for this. But as you can see, it podoshlo.

Women's fashion is more demanding. On the women show a lot of attention is paid to the way you walk and the way you move. On the men's fashion show, and you just pass vse.

Andrew is often confused with the girl, but the model itself admits he does not want to transform into a woman.
I start from the fact of who I want to see the surrounding. In the women's way I am more sensual and sexy in a man - I'm normal. But I am not a transvestite, and I do not want to transform into someone who does not yavlyayus.Ne strange? When a journalist asked him whether he would change the floor, Andrew replied, "Yes, if Victoria's Secret will offer me a contract." Perhaps it was a joke, because these words Pejic show his good side, like a pretty reasonable person:
I would not say that our (Leah Tee, with which it is often compared. - Prim.avt.) Situation in their personal lives are so different. But if we talk about our work, it is obvious that Leah shows only women's clothes, and I can do everything. Some members of the industry may consider us as one type, and some, on the contrary, asked me to be different from her - to be more androgynous, more courageous or even asexual, not necessarily feminine. I believe that I am more professional raznostoronniy.

I think Andrew would come out of the great Angel VS, and he would have to compete with Adriana Lima. This is evidenced also by the fact that Andrew often come to the club on his heels, and men are treated to his cocktail.
Before you go to him or to me, I will let you know that I'm not a woman. Usually, it does not bother anyone. "Love has no borders", - says Andrey.

In vain, he said that no one. For example, the bookstore chain Barnes & Noble and Borders have decided that the creative director of the magazine Dossier Skye Parrott need to hide the magazine cover model with depraved-androgyne in opaque plastic bags.
I understand that on the cover of a man. So maybe those precautions and unnecessary. But we all understand what it is. But what is interesting in this cover - is very well played up the gender issue. He is naked and obvious to everyone that this is a man. But as soon as you look at the person, you know, it's a woman. And Andrew is so beautiful, it is man and woman in this photo, so we decided not to argue with the decision riteylerov.

Model tries to not only female characters. He even looks good in futuristic outfits.

Yes, Andrew is a mixed reaction. Some consider him divine, beautiful immoral. Others recognized that such beauty will never take the forefront in the world. His attitude to Pejic pick and choose, but remember that Andrew - the best androgynous model of modernity.

Links:
- Facebook - facebook.com/andrej.pejic
- Twitter - twitter.com/Andrej_Pejic

Tags

See also

New and interesting