Teeth stars

From the dazzling smile is impossible to separate the stars look: their teeth look perfectly smooth and healthy. The secret of "Hollywood smile" not so secret: modern dentistry is capable not only on teeth whitening, but also on their full re-establishment. Which Hollywood star or a domestic or look - they are simply gorgeous smile with perfectly straight white teeth close. Largely because of this at any age celebrity look impressive, fresh and well-groomed.

It is always interesting to look at how the stars change their appearance through plastic surgery, but it is interesting to see how suddenly appears from celebrities Hollywood smile, and all thanks to the skillful correction of teeth.

The most striking examples:

Tom Cruise

In his youth, Tom Cruise was just a dream of every dentist - it is difficult to say what the actor did with their teeth

Zac Efron

Victoria Beckham

Believe me, it was very difficult to find a picture of a smiling Victoria Beckham! And now we know why

David Beckham

Mel C

Kate Beckinsale

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Liam Gallagher

Celine Dion

Smiling Celine Dion eventually became not only more pleasant, but also smoother

Hillary Duff

Nicolas Cage

Cheryl Cole

Demi Moore

Elizabeth Hurley

Miley Cyrus

Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson is far from handsome to new teeth, but still no gold teeth he better

Nelly

The saddest: Nellie had good teeth, but you can see the rap culture won, and now Nelly gold crowns ... I wonder if he has problems at the airport because there is no crown ?!

But the famous British singer Elton John is obviously not happy with dentists

Many Hollywood celebrities have stayed more than one hour in a dentist's office in order to make your smile dazzling snow-white, and teeth - smooth and beautiful. Among those who have achieved the desired result - Tom Cruise, who eliminated the front, darkened depulpirovat tooth and bleached the entire line.

Chet Beckham also followed the example of Cruz, and now they smile sparkles. Whitens enamel Celine Dion, Hillary Dove, Jennifer Lopez, Sarah Jessica Parker, John Travolta, Kirsten Dunst, Ozzy Osbourne, Whitney Houston and many others. Most of Hollywood celebrities had to shell out a fortune that we are now you could admire their perfect Hollywood smile.

- See those teeth? - Asked the journalists 73-year-old Jane Fonda, when the Cannes Film Festival 2011, they asked her to share the secret of youth and beauty - My jaw cost me 55 thousand dollars! I could buy with the money machine!

Tags

See also

New and interesting