What do you like Bond?

"My name is Bond. James Bond "- this phrase has become one of the most famous kinotsitat. I do not get tired amazed at the phenomenon of so-called "James Bond" - the first film in the series was released nearly half a century ago, and the saga about the adventures of Agent 007 is not bored spectator, even though the main character in different times, different actors have played. Each of them brought to the image of Bond something of yourself Connery - sexy, Moore - adventurism, Dalton - equanimity, Brosnan - a sense of humor, Craig - IMHO, but I do not think it is suitable for the role of Bond.
About all gradually.

Sean Connery first played the role of Bond in 1962. Interestingly, the author of 007 novels, Ian Fleming was not happy with the candidates Connery, because he is "too Scot." But the producers Albert Broccoli and Harry Saltzman writer convinced that the then little-known Sean "pull" role.

Connery returned to the image of Bond 6 times - in the film "Dr. No," "Goldfinger", "Thunderball", "You Only Live Twice," "Diamonds are Forever" and "Never say" never ", and to" Diamond "was painting "On Her Majesty's Secret Service", where Bond played by another actor George Lazenby. But more on that below.

Connery like a "rooted" in the role of Bond, as the movies it brought him fame, money, love of the audience. But Connery was getting old, and Bond had to remain forever young, with firm white-toothed smile. In the 1983 movie "Never say" never "Connery played Bond in the age of 53 - in a wig with a kilo of makeup on her face. It is rumored that the actor literally begged the role of the director Irvin Kershner, because I wanted to try one last time the coveted tuxedo. But this is only a rumor, so say for sure that it was, I can not.

In 1968, Connery said, "to catch the star" and refused to appear in the continuation of "James Bond". Again, according to rumors, because of the fact that he did not like some of the features of the image of the hero, and he demanded to remake them for yourself. One way or another, but the director of the sixth film of the series Peter Hunt had to quickly find a new Bond. He was found quickly - Australian actor George Lazenby gladly accepted the role.

The audience was well received by the new Bond, but Lazenby he refused to appear in the continuation of the conflict with the director. Therefore, he remained a "guest Bond." In the next picture in the series, "Diamonds Are Forever" role again played 007 Connery, who then learned long ago: with directors better than to argue.

Roger Moore became part of the "James Bond" by one of the producers, Harry Zaltsman. It was he who decided that the series needs a new face and asked Moore, already known in the UK actor. Moore was older than Connery, but the producer said that the way it should, because in subsequent paintings Bond moved to a new stage of life's journey and gained experience.

Moore played Bond in seven films of the series, from 1973 to 1985. I am sure that if the actor is not old, it would continue filming in the "bondiane».

By 1987, when the release of "The Living Daylights", the fifteenth movie series, the franchise leadership is urgently needed a new Bond. They became Timothy Dalton, also British. 007 Dalton by many viewers took quite cold, considering it too stiff. And the actor himself has repeatedly acknowledged that this role is not quite his - he had long dreamed of the role of Rhett Butler in the miniseries "Scarlett" (to continue the novel "Gone with the Wind"), which in the end and played.

In 1995, when the project was announced the next "James Bond" "GoldenEye," directed by Martin Campbell stated that the actor is looking to be similar to the first performer of the role of Bond Sean Connery. After many screen tests the new 007 was found - Irish actor Pierce Brosnan.

Sean Connery noted that Brosnan - the perfect Bond in his vision.

Daniel Craig has taken up the post of Bond in 2006. Selection of blue-eyed blonde for the role of James Bond rock handsome surprised many, me too.

Although, apparently, Craig Bond attracted viewers, as has already started production of the third film series with his participation - "Property Lady».

Tags

See also

New and interesting