History Jennifer Grey

The history of film career of actress Jennifer Grey is unique. As you know, a very important role is played in Hollywood looks at what is not necessary to be a real beauty, but simply "selling face" imposed by the standard in a particular period when a template is a demand. Personally, I order enrage the stereotyped beauties of the "stunning appearance" that shout at each corner, and authoritative lustres do not get tired to include them in the top beauties of the world.

That these standards and aspiring actress succumbed Gray, hacked to death at the root of this whole career immediately after the overwhelming success.

Jennifer, the daughter of actor and singer Joel Gray, winner of the "Oscar" (in this nomination in 1972 bypassed the very Al Pacino!) And "Golden Globe", one of the most sought-after actors of Broadway, could not be content with only minor roles that only battered in her 80s. However, under the clichés of the time Gray did not fit: every now and then heard that with such appearance, especially with the shape of the nose can not see her acting laurels.

But in 1987, everything has been turned upside down: Jennifer starred in "Dirty Dancing" as Babe and wiped his nose all! Is overwhelmed by an enormous fame, she received a nomination for the "Golden Globe" and immediately fell down a huge number of proposals.

After this breakthrough, seemingly career as an actress seems to be very predictable. However, Jennifer made a huge mistake - followed the advice of directors about their appearance, and had plastic surgery: nose shape has become an ideal for cinematic standards. But the newfound beauty barely recognizable to friends and relatives, and the masters of Hollywood began to sing other songs she did that the other person, "no one will know," everything must start from scratch. And director tore her contracts signed earlier. So then Jennifer and destroyed its own lottery ticket - a ticket to a great movie.

Absolutely I do not understand, which is so loved by the "monster" movie industry appearance, Jennifer. As for me, during the "Dirty Dancing" it is much more attractive than many standard beauties, her appearance was full of lively energy and feminine charm. A nose ... the nose as the nose. Nothing "dreadful and terrible," I do not see. I wonder what the esthete measured the size of the ruler of the ideal nose and figured it perfect line ?! Show what the Holy Book of Beauty is written, what should be, this is the beauty ?! So gubischi on the floor face and huge eyes, expressionless, and absolutely nothing resembling except that the glass - it is beautiful, and the nose, not like at all - this monstrosity ?! How Grey something pecked at the bait, especially after the success of "Dancing"? .. No words, some letters.

After Gray remembered mainly thanks to her affair with Matthew Broderick, William Baldwin, Liam Neeson and Johnny Depp. Roles were only minor or occasional.

Over 90s can remember except that "Wind", where Gray had a major role (but the film flopped at the box office) and "West Side Waltz" with Shirley MacLaine and Liza Minnelli.

In 2001, Jennifer married Clark Gregg, and in the same year they had a daughter, Stella. Gray made a five-year break in his career to devote himself to the family, though, in my opinion, actually break stretches from the time of "Dirty Dancing." But a beautiful nose :(.

Tags

See also

New and interesting