Kristen Stewart

21-year-old star of the "Twilight" Kristen Stewart, who became famous for filming it in four parts of this saga is one of the main heroes of youth. Girls between 14 and older simply elevate the young actress in the rank of talented persons, believing that Kristen phenomenal acting skills and it is waiting for a resounding success. Is this true? Or forget about Stewart after the release of the last part of "Twilight"? I somehow parallel to all this, because never in the ranks of fans of the actress I'm not a number, and the mere fact that she has acted in over 15 films to his stellar hours ("Twilight") and became famous, says many respects.

Completely incomprehensible that the talented and brilliant spotted this girl forever with his mouth open and inquiring expression, because, in fact, none other than Bella Swan she be something and can not (personal opinion, do not be offended). I do not perceive Stewart as a "rising star" (though she's only 21 and you can get oh how much), because for me it is normal girl who came at the wrong time and the wrong place. Would be better if she remained Girl in Fountain Line, as in his first movie "The Thirteenth Year».

But today is not about her actors' data, but the appearance and make-up. Make-up look at Kristen Stewart right now.

1. "The miracle of nature" as it is. Kristen not steamed or about clothes or even more so about the makeup. Smiled, looked up, went further. Meiko at least - that's her choice.

2. It is felt that substantial work over the face of make-up artists Kristen went to her only benefit. So it looks much better. Golden-make-up is perfect for green eyes.

3. Ummm ... Let's face it - bydlovato. I would not want to meet with a girl looks like Kristen in a dark alley, be afraid, but still like. Makeup hair's breadth as my younger sister, awkwardly malyuyuscheysya "Little fairy". Kristen does not go, and the person would be easier ...

4. A funny dress. If Kristen little work on them - their appearance, behavior, facial expressions, perhaps (perhaps!) It would have been very nice, cute and charming girl. Now I do not think Kristen is such (sorry fans, but it's actually running "materialchik"). Beautiful hair color, make-up is not very.

5. Something has pained in Stuart. I can not vouch, of course, but it seems to me that any "injury" from childhood, the actress still has. I do not understand one thing - Kristen does not use stylists? Of course, it is the same person, as we all do, but it's a little bit must understand that it's on TV !? Makeup Kristen doing too similar. I would like to see how it will look arrows.

6. Here is her color! I think Stewart is better to be a blonde, because facial features are smoothed and immediately become nicer. Something vaguely resembling a haircut needed to bring to mind ... Cute makeup, but still some untidy ...

7. And now look - the most beautiful picture of Kristen Stewart from the view. Here it is simply charming! But I'm afraid that this is just one photo ... Make pretty, but like hairstyle (at least in comparison with all that was before).

8. "vampire" Stewart. Make-up, to be honest malovmenyaem, but by Kristen can expect anything. The skin under the eyes too whitened and red lipstick just does not fit to face Stuart.

9. brunette she quite lost. Do not like the hair color and hairstyle for this picture. Makeup quite tolerable, Kristen normal expression somehow pleases.

10. "I fell from the hayloft ...". In stylists have eyes? Hideous appearance (that kind, not the data).

11. It is a good idea, but only for sports jogging, and certainly not for photoset ... Makeup familiar to Kristen, I like it, fortunately, do not like.

12. Blonde version is good. Vidocq once it becomes better. Plain blue eyeliner is not an actress, earning $ 20 million a year.

13. Damn ... well it strange, even kill. But the strangeness of it all, "raisin", as one would say fans. Mejk simple, just for her.

14. Kristen, my dear! Go like this forever! Whether at home or on the street, and wherever possible, do not scare people with his views, plizzz ...

15. I like her hair color (almost any), make-up, I'm not thrilled. This time everything is fine, Kristen progresses.

16. A young ... do not know how many years it here, but with a minimum of makeup in this picture it exactly like the guy.

17. And she even tried to make adequate hairstyle? Let look at Jennifer Lopez, Selena Gomez, Jessica Alba ... Apparently tried, but to experiment with the appearance of Stuart did not agree, "razdolbayka" what else to say ... Make-up, by the way, the photo below is even nothing.

18. I watched "Twilight", as most probably sitting on this site, I liked the story itself. From Kristen lousy actress, but in the "Twilight" she joined perfect ... Do not know what will come of this "talent", but still it is well done, it has become what he wanted (though complain about the attention of the press and paparazzi is not very good ). Makeup for a good photo, eyebrow correction is successful, Kristen shines ears stick out, and the fans excited.

19. In this photo Kristen so cheerful. This is probably the first picture where she is smiling and genuinely enjoys life. Makeup is very difficult to discern, because smile outshines everything. It is better to be positive than ever "immersed himself in».

Tags

See also

New and interesting