Wrestling behind the scenes (24 photos)

Wrestling - a theatrical staged fight where the winner of each match is predetermined in advance. Professional wrestling is widely spread as a kind of spectacle, especially in North America, Mexico and Japan, and in each of these countries, it is presented in a unique and original form.

Many believe that this is not the moment: fake beats, the fight goes on the script, the audience decoy.
Let's find out how the battle actually.

I was wrong only in that it is a purely Western fascination. In the district of Moscow okolomkadnom Brateevo, very suitable entourage old circus tent, a few times a month are the stages of the championship of the League of Professional Wrestling (PWL).

Almost all of the wrestlers - the young guys, former athletes. Nick brutal bullies, thugs.

"Sport can not be called, because there is no progress and the winner is known in advance. Wrestling - a blend of artistry and athleticism »

The scenario sounds right before the fight. It spells out only the highlights - someone who as a result will win the battle and dialogues appeals to the audience and each other. The rest - improvisation. Some moments rehearsed right before the show: "I'll do so ... you're such a writhing, and then when I ... you beat me! ..»

WWE Characters are divided into good and bad. Good - "face." They always behave properly, honestly fight and do not break. There are different types: Patient, star, moralist and even crazy.

Bad guy called "healing." Such behavior is immoral and use all the meanness for excellence. But, often, loved by the public no less than "face." Type them even more - a cowardly, selfish, commentator, spokesman for the young and, of course, crazy.

From the first seconds of wrestling appearance on the stage, it is possible to understand the "healing" it or "face". Bad is always beautiful ...

... And show off in front of the hall:

For which he received a well-deserved and cruel punishment:

"For the audience what is happening in the ring - a reality that they believe and receive emotions»

"Basically, it's - children, it is easier to perceive the show as a fight»

American wrestling is the age rating "13+". Accordingly, from him and danced all subjects.

To be precise, the level of the show is cyclical. First family children, then fans grow up, become a joke the floor. Generations pass, the spectators have children, everything starts again. Wrestling is growing along with the audience.

"We are not athletes and artists. We are athletes. We know how to make speeches, to play on the audience. This is much higher and wider »

"Wrestling is much more than just a sport. Athlete importantly - a victory. Here you need to entertain the audience. You can be a great fighter, but if you go into the arena with a straight face, the audience does not care for you »

"This is a play in the play, we - are struggling. We get a real injury. I recently twice taken to the hospital, I do not think you can call it a performance. Stitches nastojashee! »

"You ever been in the ring? That's it! You can not claim a strong kick it or not! »

"It often happens that an attack looks bad, but he is sick!»

"I can assure you - all my punches are real, they reaches the opponent!»

If the judge about their own experiences, it is a mixture of children's party with the battle "roleplayers". But I am sure - you will not find in Moscow a strange place, where it is possible to reduce the night his girlfriend. You will definitely be something to discuss after the speech. Price prohibitive for this level show - 500 rubles per person. But how unusual!

Source: loveopium.ru -

Tags

See also

New and interesting