Baby photo

I sat yesterday for his maaaaaaaalenkim computer ... thinking about life ... and in general on child existence ... who I am and who I wanted to be and what I definitely wanted to be after many years of hard work (or just stupid luck) ... well ... start, perhaps a primitive testik on "Guess Who."

READY ??? keep:

Well? Guess? I see that there is, because she thought 2 hours. no ... then I stupid ... no. not ... whether I was in a bad mood and attentive ... but it is - the heroine of my favorite children's film "Curly Sue"! Current now it Alison Porter and deals exclusively with vocals! So there! ;)

Further, the quote that I found ... or rather, the most interesting of the fact that you can find all about it in the picture format ..:
she sings it (probably strong in her voice):

here she is, all pretty ...

vot ... funny Fota Lambert Dracula ... damn!

and with him the same (someone tell me, they happen not friends?):

somewhere at social events (probably ... mother and some of her friend):

Well, a few simple ph:

ABOUT! She found the cover of her album. No, I definitely should listen to sho ... she's singing something !?

well ... I remembered childhood ... sorry that it ends ... personally, this girl will always be for me the curls) ... cute and little.
YYYY TRANSFORMEYSHNNNN!

Yes, after her mischievous Dennis Nitsche showed up ... so ... but in my childhood was pretty ...

takkk ... a little distracting from the matured to the grown old ... "Hot Shots" who watched? Yes! this is the beauty:

... and the last thing I do come to mind, "Police Academy»:
"Magoni»

"Hightower»

And (as it is generally hard to believe), "Zed» !!!

The latter is very much like Tonide Vito ...) and I already think so ... well ... my idols aged ... ((

Tags

See also

New and interesting