One for two

Continuing his theme about the same clothes the stars, I would like to compare our and foreign celebrities. After Russian celebrities also follow the fashion and displays of foreign designers and not only watch, but also in the whole buying their outfits. Among them is also not unique across instances of the same clothes.

Simplicity is always in fashion! Agree with me two beautiful singer Sophie Ellis-Bextor, which easily puts in an easy and simple to outrageous outfit for performances on the big stage, and Russian theater and film actress Irina Grinyova that the lilac dress came to have breakfast in Sochi. By the way, Sophie let slip that acquired this dress right before a performance in one of the inexpensive shopping malls ... I wonder where the "pulled" him Irina?))

In my opinion, the two girls look very cute and lilac to face them.

Two blondes opted for a dress. Actress Catherine Vilkova succeeded in buying gold dress by Blumarine, and even the first time to put it (the opening of the Moscow International Film Festival 2011), and a few days ahead of the model Teresa Baca, who appeared in the creation to the 25th anniversary of ELLE Spain.

Do not know if the paparazzi have caught Katya so badly, but Teresa seems to me, it is more confident in such a chic dress!

Peered asymmetric two-tone dress by Lanvin Irina Volskaya which she gladly dressed for dinner magazine InStyle. I wonder whether the IRA suspects that the same cut has a dress in the wardrobe of star American actress Julianne Moore? I am glad that at least in the choice of colors girl dresses were unique!

Although, well, honestly I do not understand that they are generally found beautiful in this model ?!

US First Lady Michelle Obama and the wife of restaurateur Anton Tabakov Angelica wanted to add bright colors to life with an original striped dress from Marc Jacobs.

I was surprised, of course, they told me my choice, but no accounting for tastes.

White lace creation Opening Ceremony in the style babydoll not leave calm these fashionistas - Chloe Sevigny and Alla Akbarov.

Chloe decided to stand out by using a white-black bodice dress, which gave the effect of extravagance.

Svetlana Metkina and Courtney Love have chosen a dress from Pucci, however, each opted for his favorite color. Svetlana appeared on the five-year period the fund "Naked Heart" in the model is black, but the pop star chose a white dress Pucci, which sported a gala evening amfAR Foundation in New York.

Excellent choice chic dress!

We decided to show their perfect curves in a dress by Herve Leger Jennifer Lopez and Olga Kurbatova.

At the ceremony of adoption Boys And Girls Clubs ºF America (Jennifer) and the opening of the summer terrace of the restaurant "Dom Carlo" (Olga), the two celebrities look very sexy in the fitting model.

Blake Lively wanted romance, ease and fun, and what it has achieved a dress from Chanel, the way it star and appeared on the show couture collection of the brand. Blake desire coincided with the desires of our Irina Saltykov-il could not resist from buying a nice dress for the soul.

Blake looks at him as a carefree teenager)

Victoria Beckham dresses are popular throughout the world and, of course, they like our stars. Jennifer Hudson and Anna Semenovich chose the pink dress from Vicki. But it has to face both the girls, not even looking at a different skin color.

Silk suit by Gucci has now taken its place in the star dressing rooms: Paz Vega, Ellen Pompeo, Yana Rudkovsky. This model is clearly lengthens the leg and makes a very slim figure, which tempted these fashionistas.

Stunning scarlet dress by Roberto Cavalli fell at the heart Karolina Kurkova and Elisabetta Canalis. Celebrities look just incredible in such a frank sexual and dress to the floor.

But the figure Elisabetta obviously more suitable for such a structure.

Olga Rodionova cleverly combines pink plaid dress Vivienne Westwood with suede botfordami order not to freeze to death on the March forecast, and Jennifer Tilly is clearly not worried about the cold, because the beauty is more important.

I could not show you this "wonderful" outfit as fartuha that without shame and is proud to now wear Pauline Kitsenko and Ksenia Sobchak. Xenia decided to put this urgent masterpiece in the Spring Ball May Fashion, Pauline and so all went to him for the presentation of the magazine Brides.

Striking the same taste for the ugly things.

Tags

See also

New and interesting