The evolution of the style of Justin Timberlake

To tell you confess Timberlake I did not like never before. I could not understand why on it all go crazy. Maybe it's not my kind of man. And his songs, despite the enormous popularity also not particularly impressive. But the fact remains, Justin Timberlake winner of the "Emmy" and six "Grammy" awards, the founder of his own record label «Tennman Records», clothing line «William Rast» and a few restaurants, today he is one of the most popular celebrities. Also nice Justin gaining momentum in the movies.

And thanks to the movie, I started to wake up interest in his person. The first time I saw him in the movie "The Social Network" where he played Sean Parker. And honestly, he conquered me. He changed. Changed everything: the image, style, supply. Gone strange hats, chains, jeans and leather jackets, to replace them by a new, stylish Justin. In general evolution in the face!

Well, the pictures of Justin destkogo show «Mickey Mouse Club» I did not pick up. I think the right thing to do from a starting point of its participation in the famous Bois Bend & quot; 'N Sync & quot ;. And this is 1999.

Highlights definitely not going Timberlake)

Lurex blouse, kozhenka and purple glasses - much!

Again skin. And a very bad idea with hair.

Well, not the skin, so jeans)

Well ... Well, this cap full paragraph, I do not know what to say ...

Now I have got the impression that the stylist who dressed Justin, and the entire group he was a bit whether or stoned. Well, you can not so over people something fun.

But from there it starts becoming a style Timberlake. After leaving the group, he probably relieved.

But here Boucicaut from the past still being felt.

And the chain)

But Justin's stage clothes have become decent.

This year has turned to Timberlake scandal.

Speaking with Janet Jackson in a rush, he pulled a piece of stamp girl who covered her right breast. After that Justin took a timeout.

I here Timberlake something reminded Hugh Jackman.

Fedora hat, sunglasses and a new addition to the style Timberlake.

No matter where going to the actor, his appearance always careful attention to detail. As much as possible to make a man.

Timberlake own clothing line William Rast - is that he is himself.

And of course the classics! Now she is a big part of his style.

Justin became the face of the perfume Play by Givenchy, where he passed his style.

Even to advertise women's fragrance Givenchy invited Timberlake)

The actor starred in advertising the new Audi A1. And damn it goes red)

And two years ago, Justin participated in advertising Sony TV.

Generally with Sony actor special friendship. Funny ads)

Justin Timberlake repeats several times in interviews that he is a workaholic and idealist, maybe this is what helped him to become a style icon. Timberlake style.

Tags

See also

New and interesting