Smiley Cyrus

I, like many people, am skeptical about many movies and TV series - to the very long till I'm watching them. And voila - I'm their fan. The same can be said of the children's Disney series "Hannah Montana," all four seasons which I reviewed a few (!) Times.

Before the eyes of the audience smiling cute twelve year old girl into an adult female with a luxurious in a low voice, sang her can not be tamed).

I've always interesting to watch the growth of stellar kids, and Miley Cyrus - is no exception.
Miley became popular among children and adolescents (and in my case and adults) all over the world thanks to the "Hannah Montana" in which Miley plays with his father, country singer Billy Ray Cyrus, who played himself - the father of Miley and country singer Robbie Ray.

This big-eyed little girl I saw even a cameo in the "big fish", but then I did not recognize her.

Well, of course she put the world at his feet, as Hannah Montana.

In the first game of the season it is not particularly impressive, more - more.
Girl with a smiling face with one shot kill two birds - and became an actress and singer.

In the days of season 1

Season 2

Miley still smiling broadly paparazzi

Season 3

Season 4

In 2009 came the film "Hannah Montana," which appeared in the role of Tyra Banks herself and sang the song Taylor Swift.

In 2010 comes the film "The Last Song" - after the first "Hannah Montana" Miley for serious work, the script was written by the author of the book of the same name - Nicholas Sparks.

I can not estimate its subjective, but they say that Cyrus is playing at. After this film, Miley began to meet with his co-star Liam Hemsworth.

She pinned yourself a few Tattoos. Recently her tattoo - Dreamcatcher - a rather impressive size.

She finally says goodbye to Hannah Montana teen way

The outfits, which she currently serves on its tour «Gypsy heart», I absolutely do not like. Girls only a 18, and Beyonce dresses like an adult. Well, not that age yet!

Due to the intense media attention to his person, Miley in 2010 he removed her Twitter page, explaining that wants her personal life was private. But after a while she came back.

In 2011, in a large family of Cyrus matured scandal - Star Dad Cyrus said that many children with divorced his wife, and all that Disney has destroyed their family. But, thank God, he changed his mind and asked for forgiveness from the Disney Channel, and now they are all well. Everyone is happy).

Miley Cyrus actively communicates with fans via Twitter, informing readers about all the events of his life).

C friend of Hannah Montana and for the life of Emily Osment, is also an actress and singer.

Well, of course the paparazzi do not forget to record every step of the young singer and actress.

With his brother

With mom Tish

Soon will come the new movie rental with Miley - Lol and "Under the cover." The Lol Miley removed from Ashley Greene.

Tags

See also

New and interesting