Flight of imagination

Fashion does not have to be serious - it has long since been proved. Another proof of this fact is the brand Braccialini, the hallmark of which have for many years considered to be fancy, fabulous, funny bags.

Braccialini history began in the early 50s: the couple Carla and Roberto Brachchialini owned a small creative studio, which created handmade bags. Later the workshop into a company Braccialini, which still exists today.

As a child touching handbags of all shapes - the success of Braccialini. The idea of ​​creating such works belongs to Charles Brachchialini. The incident with the theft of a favorite handbag inspired her to create her purse in the shape of a house with the words "in your purse - your whole life." Bag enjoyed tremendous success, that gave Charles the opportunity to realize all their dreams in creating fancy handbags.

The collections of Braccialini lot of bags in the shape of animals, birds, insects, cars, buses, fruits, vegetables and other conceivable subjects. Often brand products are decorated with semiprecious stones and other original features.

In my personal taste, I'd hardly got the bag in the form of matryoshka or bees (so a lot of fakes on them lately), but would be happy happy owner of a handbag printed in the form of machines, hedgehogs or candy.

In 2010, a collection of handbags Braccialini released in conjunction with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), which was devoted to the diversity of the animal world. Heroes campaign began animals - rhino, elephant and a panther, because the creation of such a collection of designer brand inspired the legend of Noah and his ark.

The collection "Tales of the East": a handbag depicting camels, palaces, and other attributes of the "1000 and 1 night».

I was most amused here these handbags for "facade" which "dried" miniature garments. With what accuracy they are made! Unitard sewn from denim, sweater wool connected, and a tiny bra decorated with a heart.

Collection «I love you»: bag decorated with printed text with declarations of love itself ... and their habits: "I love my body", "I love my cell phone," "I love my jewelry».

Series «Montpellier» handbags presented in the form of envelopes with the words "From a secret admirer" and "the most charming beauty of the country." Very nice and romantic!

Bags Braccialini known throughout the world, but the only thing that failed to make the designers of the brand - it's love celebrities. Break the entire Internet, I have not found any known fashionista imprinted on the photo with a bag Braccialini - Celebrity increasingly prefer the legendary Birkin, Louis Vuitton original status or Prada. Maybe catch the price - too cheap (though some specimens Braccialini exceed the value of $ 1,000), and maybe the whole thing in the banal inability and unwillingness to laugh at themselves?

Tags

See also

New and interesting