Reality show "For Love Tily Tequila"

Those who have ever seen this girl on TV or on the Internet (the difference in general is not present), refer to it either positively or negatively, because I remain indifferent towards it almost impossible. Tila Tequila is known in Russia thanks to the reality show "For Love Tily Tequila", which was broadcast on the music channel MTV. The show lasted two seasons, but Tila was unable to find true love. Now this is probably the best-known bisexual, singer, TV presenter, model and actress erotic genre 29 years, but from his cheeky way she does not want to depart. It is shocking to all of their revealing outfits and statements, exposing all on display. Previously, she was just "hang" on the Internet, and now she is happy to place their photos on social networks.

Mostly Tila favorite photographs themselves, and saying she almost always concern (albeit indirectly) itself ... What it sees our world, this controversial woman? Find out now ...

"I'm very bright. I was so bright that I sometimes feel like I'm an alien »

"We take Mother Nature for granted, perfectly normal, but when people start dying, we wonder ... why?»

"People think I'm losing my mind right now ??? Thank God I was not famous when I was 15 years old! »

"Do not be afraid to admit to feelings of a man whose love»

"Once our Earth was beautiful, but I am afraid that we - the human race, forgot about it»

"There's nothing worse than going through the first pregnancy test, which says," pregnant ", and then to lose her child. I still hurt when discussing haters. Someday I will get pregnant again, but I uchtu my past mistakes - will not tell anyone about it until then, until the baby is born »

"Do not be afraid of anything, except that prevents you to follow the call of your heart»

God gave us his greatest creation - our world and everything what you want, is before you

"People may call me a whore or something like that ... but I'm sorry, I - adult woman, confident ... I think that a woman's body - it's beautiful ... I was born naked ... anyone who is against it - gay or even frigid »
"If you is not good words, it is better not to say anything»

"I am a woman, you are not able to understand. I am a woman, which is a million steps ahead than you think ... Try me to solve? Never! »

"When I was asked to do another reality show, I said, You know what? Fuck you ... I hate reality shows, and I do not want to operate my own life for the sake of TV ratings! »

"You guys, my internet friends, all that I have left. With you I can communicate, share, as a real friend ... you - all that I have. So I use Twitter, blogs, etc. Because I think that you - my close friends! »

Tags

See also

New and interesting