The final casting of the show

So ended the second season casting the show "Top Model in Russian". The girls are selected, and all the spectators, who loved the first part, located in the pleasant anticipation of "Top Model in Russian 2". Lack of professionalism, which has been impregnated with the first season of the popular show * (* not for nothing that the Muz-TV makes a comeback, so people like to look at the models, even those ...), I was unpleasantly surprised. Girls ugly (IMHO), ugly pictures, and teachers narcissistic. In the hope that the second season will be better than the last, I found a photograph from the final audition, which took place in Moscow. Though at present, and it is my favorite Russian leading Ksenia Sobchak, the position is not saved. The girls at the casting is not particularly consistent with my personal standards of beauty ...

So far it is not known exactly who chose the jury, but now we can look at those who will probably fight for the title of the best top models of the version of "Muz-TV". Strange, but the winner of the first season Masha forests after the project I did not hear. Maybe I'm too early to draw conclusions, but it nikakuschaya, forgive. So, who very likely will get the blue screen in September this year?

Perhaps one of the few girls that I liked in this final casting. Really, I do not understand how many have been invited to this final casting ...

I do not like this type of girls, but many (judging by the reviews) it is impossible to like!

Fuck my brain, well, do we have in Russia is not beautiful, really beautiful girls? I have no idea who might like this woman and her friends at the next photo ...

To the right is a nice little girl, but I doubt that it has 18 ...

Mulatto in the middle of an interesting, but it seems like she has already participated in the first season of the show ... It's time to know and honor.

That in such circumstances are prepared to enter the court to Ksenia Sobchak future Heidi Klum (breccia some crap, to be honest).

38-pound model eats salad and something to prove an impartial jury headed by Ksenia Sobchak.

Number 15. Normalek.

Figure model, will work over a person.

Arina Perchik for the poor (who watched the first season, he will understand)

She already hard preparing to become the most-most model. Yeah, it can be seen.

I do not like. Every day I see these girls, nothing special, and I do not find beautiful. Excuse me.

"Brownie Kuzma»

Number 19 something rubs judges? And perhaps it performs the song?

Do you think it's a girl? And here and there. This former director Masha Malinovskaya Igor Bulgachёv. Who has not aiming in the model ...

Modestly, however.

I do not understand that the girl with the legs, but I do not like the leg X-th.

№25

Chest to produce the final model ... it is interesting to take or not? (in the sense of a Woman, not the outstanding part of the body).

Type a la Gisele Bundchen.

Mediocre.

This girl I would take on the show. Of all the it is the most pretty.

We were at the auditions and very beautiful girl, but they have not been ...

Standard beauty is not in favor. Sorry, very sorry.

Tags

See also

New and interesting