The game for the most attentive

Traditional paparazzi chronicles already a little tired of eating, I understand. Therefore I propose to defuse obstanovochku and play the game "Guess the celebrity behind his glasses, or when it is turned to you sing».

Note: that under the cut, it is necessary to open slowly, a picture not to declassify celebrities ahead of time)))

So there you go:

Guess Whose "Madame sit" in carnival costume?

Hint: it happens in Barbados, the festival Kadooment Day

And it's all your favorite Rihanna! Singer burns! Well, why not at home, at home in Barbados, and you can relax

And this celebrity guess)))? Who walks in black glasses in Paris?

For those who are still lost in conjectures - it's Mila Kunis. Frankly, I myself did not recognize her

And who is this, too, with glasses and unshaven?

It is not Brad Pitt, and Liam Hemsvort, star of "Thor" and future "Avengers»

And from the back weakly to know this artist?

I hope all at once guessed that it sexy nyashka Justin Timberlake)))

Another background. Well, I think there is even simpler

You're absolutely right, it is the most "green" of modern pop idol - Justin Bieber), luxuriating in a private villa in Miami

Only true fans can guess the idol but a piece of cheek ear. But suddenly someone lucky)))

This is Leo DiCaprio leaving the New York hotel

And who is merged in a passionate kiss with his girlfriend in a bungalow on the Hawaiian coast?

Well beh points much easier, right?))) This is Sam Worthington!

I bet that this skromnyazhku a cap nobody knows. Well, except that the most-eyed

I know. Complicated. This Bill Kaulitz! Who does not believe, take a closer look

Well, that too, as they say, just for gourmets. Try to declassify this guy in a panama hat and sunglasses!

This is Wentworth Miller. Those who watched TV series "Prison Break", should remember this great actor!

Tags

See also

New and interesting