Georgia Jagger

The daughter of the world-famous Georgia Jerry Hall, supermodel 70s, and Mick Jagger, a popular rock musician and soloist Rolling Stones, - Georgia Jagger does not feel special and famous. Let her face flashed on the tabloids and magazines, and let her hunt paparazzi - for the girl is not an argument.

I'm not famous. No one knows who I am, except on the Rolling Stones concert paparazzi can pay attention to me. And even now, when my face appeared in an advertising campaign, I do not feel as though something popular. It seems to me to be popular due to the fact that your face lit up somewhere, it's not cool. You need to have a special talent to really deserve the glory. By themselves, these it-girls are terrible! Non-standard model due to height and build, but it is chosen for its campaigns Chanel, Versace and Rimmel.

Georgia parents love to laugh: "Our baby's genes are excellent."

Maybe they're right. The girl does not want to dwell on a modeling career. For her, it is - just the runway. However, even as a model, Georgia shows itself in other areas. Jagger released a capsule collection with the brand Hudson Jeans.

I always liked to help stylists on my shooting, and when I was approached with this proposal, I was polschena.Krome of Georgia - Arts School student. It plans to get a diploma photographer. Although it is not very, why she.

While not imagine myself in this amplua.No knows exactly that without higher education does not want to stay.

I've seen a lot of girls who are marginalized, should their career to go into decline. So I'm not going to miss the chance to get an education - not ready for life to be only modelyu.

Yes, sanity in a girl rife. Genes genes, but the spirit of rebellion in Georgia parents do not seem to have laid.

I'm not inclined to do anything out of a sense of contradiction. When your parents - rebels, rebel lost all meaning. So I try to be razumnoy.

Reasonableness helped Georgia to negotiate with his father about the career model. She convinced him that this is a good way to start a career.

He knows that this is a good start for a young girl like me. Especially if I did decide to become a photographer. Good for me to be among the people in the arts.

Especially the girl always loved fashion.

I really like fashion in all its aspects. It's in my blood. For several years, I was my mother's personal stylist and asked her to be sure to mention my name in conversations about who chose her naryad

In the footsteps of his mother and sister girl has already gone - has become a model. Maybe we should follow in the footsteps of his father, brother and boyfriend, musician Django James, and to become a singer?

Never in my life! I like music, but hardly I'm a musician. I do not play any instrument and sing badly - whether such data to record the album? I'd rather listen to a group of his brother or boyfrenda.Vprochem to become a model girl is not going to.

I was a child my mother always said, and Lizzie was not going to become a model as they are. Now the whole family over me podtrunivaet.

19-year-old Georgia entirely for naturalness. Vegetarian and organic food only fan the same applies to the appearance - naturalness around!

I do not like the idea of ​​any plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery. I even refused to wear braces, I think its the highlight of this purely British slit between the front teeth. Who needs these unnaturally white teeth American?

Now she lives in New York in one of the districts of Manhattan, where he moved from London.

My mom was not in New York for a long time, but she lived there in the 80s. And when I told her that I move to the area of ​​Alphabet City, she vzbesilas.Za priglyadyvaet her older sister Lizzie, because Georgia is still a minor! She even for concerts and clubs, is not allowed. But Jagger found a way out:

When I wear it (red vintage dress Ossie Clark) concerts for the guy, he gives in Los Angeles, I was always allowed to klub.

But, despite his age, Georgia appeared topless for Hudson.

My mother often took part in filming for provocative Helmut Newton. She understands. It's crazy, but I did not think my pictures are on huge billboards everywhere. For me, it's a shock.

For Scherbinka, custom shapes, hair color blond Georgia is often compared with Lara Stone. Some can not understand how they differ (similar story with Gemma Ward and Sasha Pivovarova). However, it should be noted that the image of the blonde, try on the role of rock diva or elegant ladies, Georgia demonstrates with success, and it is pleasant to look at.

Tags

See also

New and interesting