Hobbies

Kubik-Rubik, juggling, skydiving, synchronized swimming ... You know what this is? Interests of our favorite stars. Sometimes celebrities hobbies can hit to the core. But ... Look, maybe, too, are interested and prefer something unusual.
It turns out that Justin Bieber has chosen a hobby of 80, when he was not even born. He loves Rubik cube, and can collect it for 1 minute 23 seconds.

And Kate Moss specially traveled to Thailand to week poobuchatsya synchronized swimming. Then she gave a little show for a narrow circle of persons: Naomi Campbell and Jamie Haynes. Particularly impressive was the moment rather tipsy Kate tried to jump into the pool after midnight, to perform a solo performance. Her boyfriend Jamie barely dragged the girl from the pool.

Johnny Depp a few years ago admitted that she loves to play with Barbie dolls.
I really like to play Barbie with children, it's fun. One day my daughter had and she did not like the way I do it, she said: Dad, stop kaverkat vote! He also collects pigeon skeletons.

Kristen Stewart loves to juggle, it demonstrated his hobby on the show «Lopez Tonight».

Who would have thought that David Arquette likes to knit?

Mila Kunis Hobby - World of Warcraft. She told Jimmy Kimmel everything about this computer game, and then tested its magazine «Complex» and it turned out that she simply superznatok this game.

Claudia Schiffer collects insects. And she loves to draw them.

Keighley Swauk - master of ping-pong. In fact, it is no wonder, because she was a professional tennis player. Actors and film crew show periodically organize tournaments and Kaylee often wins.

Leslie Mann enjoys bike riding with one wheel.
I'm good at, although it is strange zanyatie.

Few people know that Tom Cruise loves fencing. In 2008, he hoisted him and Will Smith and David Beckham. Will:
We can not often hang out together, so we're going home, Tom and fehtuem! This is veselo.

Paris Hilton has found a new hobby - skydiving. She said that it's even better than sex.

Picking up coins - a very old-fashioned and unpopular in our time hobby, but it's like Nicole Kidman. She especially loves the ancient Jewish coins.

Tags

See also

New and interesting