Miley Cyrus vs Selena Gomez

Which of them did better? Who is better? And who will be the winner of today's duel between two teen idol - Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez

Round 1st

Career

In 2009, Miley was nominated for the "Golden Globe" in the category "Best Song" for the execution of the composition I Thought I Lost You, voiced in the animated film "Bolt" in which she also voiced one of the roles. She also was nominated for an MTV (USA) in the category "Women's Breakthrough of the Year" for the film "Hannah Montana: The Movie" and won in the category "Best Song for the film."

And Selena at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards ceremony, won in the category & quot; Female choice of summer & quot; .a won in 2010 at the same ceremony in the category "Best Female outfit on the red carpet." Since 2009, Selena - vocalist successful pop-rock group «Selena Gomez & the Scene».

While Miley gets 2 points, and Selena while only 1 point.

Miley has released 7 albums and one of these albums was granted the status of "golden»

Selena Miley keeps up one of her albums also received the status of "gold", but it has only 3 albums.

Total score until the 3: 2 in favor of Miley

Round 2nd

Popularity

Twitter:

Selena 6, 787, 117 followers, while Miley only 2, 029, 258.

Zaprashivaemost online:

Selena 1 430 000, while Miley 1,340,000

In this Selena gets 2 points, and Miley just 1.

Results of the 2nd round of 2: 1 in favor of Selena

Round 3rd

Personal life

Miley broke up with Justin Gaston, and later carried away by Nick Jonas and was photographed with Layamom Hemsworth when kissed him at the airport. Now she is no one meets.

Selena met with David Henry and Taylor Lautner.

At the moment, she meets up with a favorite of 11-15 year old girls Justin Bieber

In the end of 3 rd round 3: 1 wins Selena Gomez.A who would doubt!

Round 4th

Beauty

There will be difficult to compare because they are both attractive lady.

The list & quot; The most beautiful actresses "Miley Cyrus took fifth place, and Selena 8th place in the same list. And the list of "15 most beautiful singers of our time" Miley took 9th place, Selena - 15th.

Who else but it seems to me that for 19 year-old girl from Selena's too cute and baby face over a year younger than her Miley Cyrus

And Miley Cyrus looks not bad in these outfits.

But even though each of them receives 1 point.

What about the ability to dress ...

Selena Gomez

One of my favorites. Really like cut skirts and nice color pattern.

There just are not words!

Miley Cyrus

Thus, the fourth round ends with a score of 3: 3. Personally, I think that they are both well-dressed.

As a result, a tense battle Selena wins with a score of 10: 8

Well, not so behind Miley Selena if a bit to push, then it will succeed. For me so I look forward to the draw.

Tags

See also

New and interesting