Symbols of France

They are beautiful, they are incredibly - unique and interesting. They - the French, who conquered Hollywood. Yes, they are not the first who managed to star in Hollywood films. But be that as it may, if you ask me who is the most brilliant representative of France in Hollywood, I will name three names. Sophie Marceau, Audrey Tautou and Marion Cotillard.

Three women, breaking the ice in the hearts of Hollywood producers and directors. Maybe this is due to their special French charm, or maybe they are talented and lucky. Whatever it was, Hollywood took them!

Sophie Marceau (Sophie Marceau) it does not seek to get into movies. In fact, she accidentally became an actress. And apparently so involved, that she did not notice how far gone. And so, slowly - measured, from a purely French deliberation, she captivated the audience! It is not complex about wrinkles, and it is rarely seen in full regalia. Her style - a minimum of makeup and a maximum of smiles! "This is the freedom that everyone can afford. And the stars - is no exception! The main thing in life - now. Why should I put it off until tomorrow? ".

As a child, Audrey Tautou (Audrey Tautou) wanted to study the life of monkeys. Apparently, here Audrey and such virtuosity - took over from their pets. It is alive, real. And her eyes - this is certainly the mirror of the soul. She is so tiny and fragile that even I can not believe that this girl so much energy and effort. It was her life energy helped her become "her" on the set in Hollywood. "I do not believe in the case, I believe in a successful meeting," - says Audrey. And, perhaps, for her it could not be true.

Not so long ago, everyone knew just what Marion Cotillard (Marion Cotillard) - the one who plays the role of a mad taxi driver girlfriend in the film. But she was able to prove that it is capable of more. Much more. Hollywood and put on the blades of their hard work, talent and charm. True, they say that the straightness and some skepticism Marion could cost her a career in Hollywood.

Tags

See also

New and interesting