Mila Kunis Dresses

Glorious city Chernivtsi (who have not heard about this, a city in the south-west of Ukraine!) Gave Hollywood another star, another hot celebrity, first attracted my attention in the new film "Black Swan", where starring zakrasovalas famous Natalie Portman , Mila Kunis sexy. Mila's childhood passed in the United States is not very sweet, she remembers with horror the first day at a new school, new people, new language and new culture:
Imagine that in the seven years you suddenly become deaf and blind. Something like this, I felt myself and when I moved to the States.
Another tragedy of childhood, which developed the eye disease - heterochromia, resulting in a different color (one green, one light brown) eyes. But all these problems of childhood did not break a little girl, and raised it sexy beautiful and talented actress (though still not very well known, but still ahead!).

Actually her beauty, style and sexy and I want to show you. So, the American with Ukrainian roots, Mila Kunis!

Mila clearly loves appearing on the red carpet in dresses social events in the floor! And rightly so, such a choice emphasizes the beauty and shape makes it very sexy.

As for color, it is not particularly thinks, as she to face all bright colors and seductive "rainbow")) ... Do not believe me? See for yourself!

In various shades of red, it is very beautiful! (in my opinion)

Black Miss Kunis adds sparkle in the eyes, does look dangerous.

White chic suit and angelic face

All kinds of short dresses - one of the trump cards of Mila ...

... A celebrity appears before US streets when the dress is already stale, and you just want to, but tasteful, "even walk," a favorite

Mila Kunis is confident in his choice of clothes and tastefully dressed:

shopping with a girlfriend ...

to rest, close to some water ...

a walk with pets ... By the way, this cutie bulldog named Shorts)) and is in shorts star and decided to go with the dog))

And even the rain did not spoil the image of the girl

By the end, I want to wish you, Mila Kunis, and on such a successful role-playing and bright as in the film "Black Swan»!

Tags

See also

New and interesting