Underrated actors. Ron Perlman

This actor could easily assign a lifelong status of "eternal bad Russian", at least, that such an association before I was born at the sight of Ron Perlman. Yes, due to the special appearance of the actor's career it was a foregone conclusion, but my opinion - Ron stronger actor and deserves a more important role. Especially, it became clear to me after seeing the crime series "Sons of Anarchy" where Perlman famously played a major role.
So, a little bit about it, Ron Perlman about ...

One of the first films in the career of the actor - "Name of the Rose" (1986). The role ... well, who would doubt)))

or is - a father of Huckleberry Finn ...

or secondary role in Action "Blade 2» ...

or the main Russian gangster in the comedy "Police Academy 7» ...

Incidentally, the Russian military: "The Enemy at the Gates» ...

"The City of Lost Children" was supposed to be a real breakthrough interesting actor, but the picture is not reached to the level of cult or very successful

for me, the image of Ron Perlman formed after watching the movie "Alien 4" (1997) (at that time he was not yet familiar to me and the team for a long time remember Sigourney Weaver)

following the release of Ron really loud on-stage advance to have a major role "imp" in "Hellboy", but not for me, to be honest ...

but the wonderful game in the series "Sons of anarchy" I would really stand out. The very many series may not like: too harsh and twisted, but "on taste and color ...", as they say))

I am sure that it affected dramatically increased interest on the part of directors to a person 60 years of Perlman, causing me great looking forward to the screens 8 movies (7 - in 2011, and is already preparing the shooting painting "Mountains of Madness" (show in 2013)):

paired with Nicolas Cage - "Season of the Witch»

the new saga of "Conan the Barbarian»

and others.

Well, in this case, I will not have to beg responsible experts pay attention to diverse Ron Perlman, it has already happened))

Tags

See also

New and interesting