little about Anne Hathaway

We all want to know more about celebrities. I offer a selection of facts about Anne Hathaway, who you may not know.

Until the age of 15 Anne wanted to become a nun. But after learning that religion condemns her brother Michael for his sexual orientation, he left the Catholic Church. Now she says she has not found his religion.

Anne does not like to complain about their problems in life, guided by the words of Oscar Wilde It is better to talk less about the wounds of life.

Anne became the first teenager has ever made in the existing program of Barrow Group Theater Company.

Anne stood in the choir at Carnegie Hall in 1998 and 1999.

She was chosen for the role in "Phantom of the Opera," Joel Schumacher in 2004, but was unable to take part in the film because of the filming of "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement».

Anne supports several charities, including the Creative Coalition's Research Hospital St. Jude Children's Company of Human Rights and the network of theaters Lolipop.

Anne smoked a lot during the filming of "Rachel Getting Married", thus removing the stress. Incidentally, the actress herself is a vegetarian and loves to cook.

Ann has a dog named Esmeralda, whom she calls her soulmate. Well, or one of intimate friends. The idea of ​​a limited soul mate - a mistake. - Anne said in an interview.

Anne says August 3, 2001 - the day when the screens out the film "The Princess Diaries" as a date that changed her life.
Every 3rd of August in the last ten years, I thank the universe. Because it was the day that fulfilled my mechty.

Ann, who plays the role of Catwoman in the next film, "The Resurrection of the Dark Knight", is allergic to cats. For this role, Anne sat on a diet and began Bikram yoga.
I now live on cabbage. Suit female cats do not forgive!

Anne struggled with his Yorkshire accent during the filming of "One Day" and recognizes that it is still far from ideal.

Tags

See also

New and interesting