Pitbull

I admit, has always had a weakness for skinhead man with a mustache and beard)) And then there was this all of a brutal little man, always in suit and glasses, my heart could not resist. Hearing his voice, I wanted him to be there, Eeeh!

Not so recently Armando Christian Perez (and this is the real name Pitbull`ya) began studying music. Back in the late '90s, he began working with the legendary Luke (Luke), with whom he recorded his first single Lollipop. Later, Armando met a pioneer and King John Crank Lil (Lil Jon), with whom he recorded the soundtrack for the main "Double Fast and the Furious." Then double-platinum album and raced ...

Solo Pitbull began performing in 2004, engaged in the direction parallel to the bass-music. The single «Culo» brought to mind the floor Armando States and became popular.

Pitbull started getting invitations from hip-hop artists to create collaborative tracks. Well, today we kept seeing him with famous pop and hip-hop artists in a duet. Apparently, he decided to start singing to all Latinos. Lopez, Shakira, Marc Anthony, Enrique ...

The videos Armando always surrounded by girls, that and strive to climb on it. He himself is also very eloquent, brutal and aggressive (apparently not just called a pit bull).

Basically Armando worn out strictly with elements of glamor, adding to the costume designer scarves. An essential attribute of the singer are the glasses. In them, he is very sexy.

And remove them and see those eyes ...

And a dimple on the cheek! He's so cute, what is a pit bull!))

In general, the hits pitbull and wants to dance! And he himself, too))

Tags

See also

New and interesting