Beautiful pictures

Artists - people are remarkably patient, because they can work tirelessly not an hour, not two, but a few days. Sometimes an ordinary ballpoint pen and an ordinary pencil so you can create a realistic picture of what everyone around will be shocked. Honestly, I envy such direct artists who use such simple tools can make the picture perfect with photographic accuracy. Photorealism - that's what interested me recently. After reviewing a number of works on several sites I identified myself to two artists who are just brilliant, otherwise you could not tell.

Paul Lang - graphic designer and artist from distant Hong Kong creates his masterpieces in the style of photorealism for several years. To create a picture of it requires only 0, 5 mm simple pencil, white paper A2 and about 60 hours to do its job. But not the main thing, but the fact that Paul never uses an eraser. For me, it's a shock, because I like to draw, but no eraser, correcting the work, the process just unreal!

Paul Lang draws his friends, relatives and cats that are members of the family for him. His drawings the works of the artist believes in the spirit of graphical realism. Many do not believe that you can create such pictures without the use of Photoshop (which really trifles with an eraser), so that the artist has regularly upload videos and pictures of the milestone of the artistic process.

Another artist who shocked me, is the Spaniard Juan Francisco Casas. This artist uses to create his paintings are simple ballpoint pens. Without Photoshop or another computer graphics Huang creates a 3-foot painting, which just 100% identical to the photographs made by him.

Mostly Juan draws his friends. His paintings are exhibited in the best museums of Spain, and thanks to solo exhibitions of Juan Francisco Casas knew practically the whole world. In addition to the paintings in the style of photorealism Juan oil paints, but only the interest of the public it is chained to his work with a ballpoint pen. That's great talent in man!

No wonder they say that all genius is simple. Pens, pencils, paper, skill and voila! The picture is ready!

Tags

See also

New and interesting