Best Duet Rihanna

I thought why would start this post, read a biography of Rihanna, and realized that it makes no sense to talk about its many merits, because of them, and so everyone knows, and to tell you about them in detail, you will have a separate article. And now I would like to review the most famous duets Rea. To say which of the most popular singles of Rihanna say almost impossible, so the Top will be based more on personal preference than on an objective opinion.

13. Rihanna and Akon song with Emergency Room. Nice, lively, but not too popular song. And the duo of Rea and Akon I do not like. I'm interested in the work of Rihanna, but I've never even heard of this single, yet not set out to find as many of her duets.

12. It will be a duet with Ri Ne-Yo and the song Hate That I Love You. Well what can I say ... I do not like Ne-Yo. And the songs are not missing something.

11. And then a duet with Nikki Minaj and the song Raining Men. Oh, this outrageous ... Nikki from her and rushing a little more and it will surpass Gaga. In general, it turned out quite well. But the song does not cling.

10. Opens a top ten song If I Never See You Face Again, that Rihanna has performed with the band Maroon 5. This group is really great, but at the Rea somehow they do not look. Beautiful video, and Beauty Ri there at eye-popping, but their styles are not the same, and is not that what we would like to see.

9. Rea and T.I., single Live Your Life. At the beginning of the song you can hear a sample of the song Dragostea din tei, which performed the group O-Zone. In my opinion it does not really fit into the song Live Your Life, as in the original version sounds pretty good.

8. Chris Brown and Rea sang Bad Girl. By itself, the song is great. It is the soundtrack to the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic. Shortly after the release of the song Chris Brown and Rihanna had a quarrel, and he beat her. Words can not find decent to express their opinion about it.

7. Drake and Ri together sang a wonderful song What's My Name. If you can not watch the video, all just super. Frankly, Drake does not impress me. At this point, as far as I know, they found. I do not know Rihanna in him =)

6. Who's That Chick by Rea and David Guetta. Very fun summer song, bright and colorful video. It is a pleasure to watch and listen.

5. Rea also worked with Kanye West and Jay-Z. Together, they released the single Run This Town. Ri looks very cool there. Even two hardened Man lost on her background. This song put credit!

4. Eminem and Rea, who would have thought that together they get hit. The song Love the Way You Lie so often played on the radio that it was possible to parse and memorize all the words of Eminem =)

3. A clip Hard Rea looks brutal all the guys together who were present there. And that alone is worth the pink tank and helmet with Mickey Mouse ears. Duet with Jeezy was a success!

2. Rea and Justin Timberlake look together very well. And the song Rehab is just wonderful. In 2008, the track took 18 place in the Billboard Hot 100.

1. The winner will be a duet with Jay-Z and the song "Umbrella", ie Umbrella. This song was the first for which she received a Grammy. Also, the song led the Billboard Hot 100, and in general it is cool.

Tags

See also

New and interesting