Macho Italiano

We all know that Italian men are known for their beauty. The simplest example - Marcello Mastroianni, Al Pacino or Adriano Celentano, who may not have a perfect appearance, but incredibly charming and charismatic.

Today I will tell you about the Italian actor-handsome new generation.

Raoul Bova (Raoul Bova), 40 years old. Actor, producer and screenwriter.

Athletic, with bright blue eyes, was born in Rome on August 14th, 1971. The young star of the national swimming team, rather than to continue a career, decides to try his hand at acting. Audience popularity came to him after the film «Piccolo grande amore» (in the Russian version - "Beautiful Princess"), 1993., Where he starred with Susannah York, and Paul Freeman.
On account of Raul dozens of roles in Italian films, as well as roles in such famous films as "The Tourist," "Under the Tuscan Sun," "Alien vs. Predator," "Forgive for Love».

Raul married the second time, and his second wife, veterinarian Chiara Giordano, have three children.

But he also knows how to listen! :)

Still from the film "Forgive for Love", a wonderful, colorful melodrama, highly recommend!

With co-star "Forgive for Love" and "I'm sorry, I want to marry you" Michela Quattrociocche (Michela Quattrociocche)

Skamarchio Riccardo (Riccardo Scamarcio), '31. Actor, producer.

Ricardo was born in g.Trani November 13, 1979 in a family of artists. Leaving at age 16 to study in high school, he moved to Rome to study acting classes at the Experimental Film Centre. His acting career started in 2001 with the TV series "Classmates".

The actor starred in more than 20 Italian films. In Russia, it can be seen as a "bad guy" Stepan in the Italian version of the film "Three meters above the sky» (Tre metri sopra il cielo, 2004) and its sequel, "I want you» (Ho voglia di te, 2007)

And soon Riccardo appeared on screen in Woody Allen's "Wrong movie» (The Bop Decameron, 2012)

"Three meters above the sky", is also a great movie.

Monte argentera Luca (Luca Argentero), for 33 years. Actor.

Born in Turin, 12 April 1978, he worked as a bartender while studying at the University, in 2004 received a diploma of Economic University.

"Lit up" on TV in the Italian version of "Big Brother", Luke did not go unnoticed, after a program he participated in various TV shows, and then posed for the calendar of the magazine «Max», famous for its erotic photos. The work as a model followed by shooting in the series, so Luke came to popularity. In the global screen, he made his debut in the movie "Eat, Pray, Love" as Giovanni.

God, what a man ...

On this hot Italians in the face of Luke monte argentera say goodbye to you. Ciao ciao!

Tags

See also

New and interesting