Toddlers Tiaras

I realize that this post is not drawn on the main page, but I wanted to show these examples that sometimes works with people chasing fame. This is certainly not a tragedy, and not the end of life, but this is only the beginning, which can lead to tragedy, though not massive, but it is not a small percentage will affect. Because people do not know how to stop myself in pursuit of fame and money, and suffer from this are our future generation.

Remember recently had an article "Babes in tiaras," where mothers give their young daughters to the beauty contest. So the other day in the US had a new scandal about this competition.

1. One of the mothers participating in the three-year, her outfit is not just a prostitute, and the heroine Julia Roberts prostitute Vivian from the movie "Pretty Woman».

The yellow wig, leather boots and a so-called "dress" the girl went on stage, and what the audience happy, judges fun. Oh how funny that the child had to dress up in a costume and not in such a heroine Vivien Leigh as Scarlett. So to further emphasize the allusion to the prostitute from the film, they even put a decoration at the back in which the "Gear" Vivien took 4000 dollars.

Julia Roberts in the image of Vivien.

2. The other mom along their four-year daughter in the form of country singer Dolly Parton. But not just any dress, but in full: a wig, long, tight dresses and artificially enlarged body parts, ie, buttocks and breasts. Well, just for the joy of a pedophile. And the judges again in delight, and the mother do not care about people's opinions, because the judges put the assessment. I understand if a girl came out and sang would like Dolly, but this ... .Well, I do not know, maybe I strongly categorical.

Dolly Parton herself

But is not the exploitation of their own baby ???? Is not that explicit sexual images of children for ??? It seems that the mother or just stupid, or are willing to do anything for money and fame. So what nobody holds, even as they enter, and will try to find fame, I think, will be immediately on the cover of the newspaper for one day, but if the mind is not enough for more.

I understand that contrary to many it may seem funny and fun, and I do flies from the elephant. But stop and think, do you see the future of their children so. For many children and young people looking at it, thinking it's cute and nice to participate in such a competition, to be a model, at least for one day. Earlier, too, it was wild appear in a bathing suit on the cover of a magazine or in a movie, but more and worse. Is there no boundaries ??? Models must be models of children as children.

Tags

See also

New and interesting