Child models

Recently, I started my blog a story about babes in the modeling business, namely about Christina Pimenova vev.ru/blogs/nash-otvet-makkenzi-foy--kristina-pimenova.html. Well, speaking of talented children, to conquer the world of fashion, we can not forget about Christina Pakarinen and Anastasia Bezrukova these two ocharovashka achieved considerable success. But first things first.

Christine Pakarinen was born July 6, 2007. Start a girl career as a model helped her mother - Anna Pearl, professional children's and family photos.

Now Chris is only four years, but it has a huge photo and video shooting experience, and still she tries herself as an actress in TV series and movies.

Generally Christine normal girl with normal interests: she loves to paint, collect puzzles and Lego, ride a bike and scooter, and still watch cartoons. Among her favorite "Winnie the Pooh", "Buttermilk", "Funtik", "kitten named Woof».

When Christina was two, she was depicted by the mother's passport. Chris - very independent girl: she chose the furniture for her room.

Chris a lot of fans and her mom answers to all their questions here www.formspring.me/kristipakarina

Anastasia Bezrukova now only seven years, but this girl is called one of the most beautiful models of the planet and she tipped a great career. Helped Nastya buy famous photographer Joan Daisies. The girl involved in a variety of shooting for magazines, online stores and catalogs, as well as happened many times at shows.

Nastia was able to successfully combine modeling career with other passions: she is engaged in choreographic ensemble "Freckles" and is the winner of the first degree in the ensemble at the festival "Friends of Bulgaria - Debut».

Nastya for a walk:

Based on this successful start, a few years later the girl will blow the catwalks of Milan and Paris, and we often watch her pretty face on the covers of the most prestigious journals.

Tags

See also

New and interesting