T-shirts from Roma Beast

Young brand Zveri recently modestly announced himself by submitting a collection of youth t-shirts with prints inspired by either the European street style, or great love to our younger brothers. Anyway, the presentation took place in a narrow range, and unpretentious collection sold through the network of shops "5 pockets." Roman Bilyk, frontman of the "Beasts" and the newly-time designer of youth t-shirts in the near future is going to continue his passion.

It is not known which of the presented models will go on sale. However, we can already present the "Top Ten" of the Roma youth shirts Beast. That is, in his opinion, will be fashionable in 2012.

Disco koala. Hit number 1 (though not music) from AS Roma is in the Beast strict monochrome. This T-shirt is remarkable by the fact that everyone wants to see in it what it wants: cute koala comic or otvyaznyh rocker jungle. Who better closer in spirit ...

Belka and Strelka. Present on the day of astronautics. Patriotism abounds, and the dog will not leave anyone indifferent. Favorite Roma in black and white palette is present in this model. Eclectic taxis!

Cosmo panda. Continuing the theme of space ... Print a brand identity Zveri. Provided both male and female version. Romantic shirt speaks for itself: "I am - a soft bear. Povitaem in the clouds? »

Love ruzho. Love Kills! Silhouettes of weapons, "imbued with" openly sugary flora. Male and female models in white and black version. As the saying goes, I see what I want: a pink rose, or aimed guns and knife to the throat!

Gothic. Gothic - it is in Africa gothic! Sophisticated exquisite cross with abstract symbols relevant to young people of both sexes. One gets the feeling the cold metal of confrontation rather gloomy state of mind.

Giraffe-hipster. Merry print will appeal to those who prefer bright colors in clothes. Great shirt for a party at the club. Optimism and nihilism - the younger generation will appreciate!

Wolf-oprichnik. One of the most remarkable, in my opinion, models. Black-and-white, artificially aged the image. Wolf look just mesmerizing. Intellectuals, it's your choice!

Tiger aristocrat. Continuing the theme of animals ... you want to increase your self-esteem - choose the tiger. The noble animal - a noble title. Join the privileged classes through an extraordinary fashion.

Batmouse. Once the image has not exploited the poor Mickey! Now this "sinister mouse" decorate informal shirts. T-shirts for the "rockers" who just fifteen ...

Hummingbird on a bicycle. Male version looks more attractive. The original solution - Zveri prescribe brand logo in the design of the bike. A foot nothing ...

So, we can say that the new collection looks much more diverse and colorful than the previous one. Brand Zveri feels his trademark style of gradually moving, I think, in the right direction. "Animal" theme is clearly unable to Roman V., but with some work you need to abstraction.

Tags

See also

New and interesting