Cheese portraits

In England, it began a week Cheese. So what, you ask, what does this have to our site? Right - I will answer you. Because in honor of this event, a British artist Faye Halliday has created a series of portraits of Celebi, using for this purpose the cream cheese and black canvases.

Brie-ber:

This unusual order came to the artist by the famous British brand Primula, who decided to show the versatility of cream cheese in this witty way.

Lady Gouda:

We always knew that the cheese spreads Primula loved by consumers across England. It gave us food for thought. We decided to demonstrate the versatility of our cheese and get a bit of fun, creating portraits of celebrities, - said the representative kompanii.Mer London Boris Johnson:

By the way, except for the cheese master and other products used to create his masterpieces.
I also used to have the roasted garlic, sour cream and green onions in the pair of pictures. On Monday, the opening of the exhibition, which will run until Sunday, the second of October. I wonder what will happen to the exhibits?
Members last contest "Eurovision" duo Jedward:

Marilyn Mont tsarella:

President Adam-a:

Tags

See also

New and interesting