Anna Nevskaya

It is unclear why only Western celebrities claim to be "style icons"? I like the "soul of a serial", be sure to pay attention to stylish actresses who have the potential to more than the acting. One of these women want to highlight in particular. Why admire and pray on the American model, if among the Russian stars have such footage! I like Anna Nevskaya its softness, femininity, sense of style and sensuality touching. Refinement and elegance pleased to have her adopted many Russian women of fashion. Theater and film actress, poet, winner of the amazing vocal has a surprisingly attractive appearance, charismatic nature and strong-willed character. Maybe that's why he looked at her, a feeling that it is a nice man in all respects.

Theater and film actress, poet, winner of the amazing vocal has a surprisingly attractive appearance, charismatic nature and strong-willed character. Maybe that's why he looked at her, a feeling that it is a nice man in all respects.

Chocolate brown shade and flowing silk - very noble combination. Wow matched jewelry.

What is missing is a fireplace and a big shaggy dog ​​at his feet. Sweet home Hannah.

Velvet with a touch of red wine and lipstick, close in tone - and now Anna into a "socialite»!

Fresh and cozy. It never goes out of style combination of white top and light blue jeans. Jacket is very romantic.

In color. Easy open dress with straps around the neck. All shades - in harmony with each other. What set off the tan!

The lips and beads in the same scale - I like it. The skirt with a white floral design on the contrast with black base. Immediately obvious - a real Russian girl.

High-fashion. Anna ably demonstrates dress with flowers of real chocolate! I wonder what became of the scenes with this delicious decor?

Again chocolate theme. At this time, the object - velvet jacket. Very elegant. The feeling of warmth and comfort.

Experiments with gold mostly successful blondes. Anna just shines. And to top it off - pants natural soft greenish hue. Summer, evening, bachelorette party ...

The image from the TV series "Who's the Boss." Daria Pirogov in all its glory. I literally fell in love with a satin blouse deep rich green color! With black trousers all would look too formal. But with the dark blue - the image stays juicy!

In fact, Anna Nevskaya not a natural blonde. Here she is closer to his real image. This black dress has a "trick" - a bottom-ribbed and inflated waist. Dress "rejuvenates" Anna took off like years 5-7!

I love the coral shade! The design of the dress is simple-minded. But the color ...

Anna Natalia Nevskaya Botchkareva of "Happy Together": This is our domestic diva!

Fresh and businesslike. Hue stunning blouse. Also, there is a very fair-haired beauties.

The dress emphasizes a figure slimmer. I like black satin inserts. The dress is really versatile and convenient.

Stylish business woman. Hat and lips - "perfectly well"! The image of Italian style.

Anna, apparently, loves silk, satin fabric, which often prefers the smooth sheen. And shades of trying to choose the most natural: dark blue, chocolate, gold, beige. Even in the form of brown-haired, it does not change their tastes.

Hair with a reddish tinge - and Anna almost unrecognizable. Dress it "cozy"! For this model - the optimal length of a sleeve. Stylish wide belt with a buckle emphasizes the waist. The dress for all occasions - so to speak.

Tags

See also

New and interesting