Maksim Chmerkovskiy

You know that soon STB (one of the Ukrainian TV channels), there is a new show, "Cube" is called - not so long ago made happy me with information familiar one. So as I look zomboyaschik infrequently, and this too familiar, I naturally wondered what this show so special.
Yes figs knows that there is in this show seems to puzzle some will guess. You do not know the main - MAX will lead !!!
Hu from Max ??? - Well, Max Chmerkovskiy, our bachelor, do not you see it! Such lapulya, I have no issue with it not missed ...

After this dialogue, I believe it is simply obliged to enlighten all those who still do not know the American odessite Maxim Chmerkovskiy, who made such an unnatural thing to American television moved to the Ukrainian

About Maksim Chmerkovskiy former CIS countries have learned through the show produce the same STB "The Bachelor" (adaptation of the eponymous American reality of the project). As it turned out, to take part in the show, Max for a while moved from America to Ukraine. In the United States knew about it a lot: the guy was one of the most famous dancers of the continent, co-founder of the organization «Dance Team USA», a party 11 seasons of the show "Dancing with the Stars." Partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy were Denise Richards, Kirstie Alley, Mel B, Tia Carrere, Laila Ali, and other famous ladies

If you are interested, here are the titles of Max, skopipaschennye Vicki (admin, do not swear)
* 2005 Yankee Classic Professional Latin Champion
* 2005 Blackpool Dance Festival Semi-Finalist
* 2004 Manhattan Dancesport Professional Latin Champion
* 2004 Nevada Star Ball Champion
* 2004 World Masters Finalist
* 2004 Moscow Kremlin Cup Finalist
* 2004 Philadelphia Dancesport Festival Champion
* 2003 All England Champion
* 2003 Ohio Star Ball Latin Champion
* 2003 La Classique du Quebec Champion

According to the magazine "People" Chmerkovskiy said second most beautiful man of the planet, second only to David Beckham. And I did not know about it before, about shame, shame! However, dance achievements Max played no role in the show "The Bachelor," as he danced it was not necessary. Despite the fact that before the "Bachelor" on Chmerkovskiy in Ukraine, few people knew the end of the show, he became a byword. And viewers ratio divided into two bipolar plane: some loved Max for his charm, others hated for what he did to the darling of the audience Yana Solomko (all went to the fact that he would marry her, and he took so chose another)

Yana Solomko was "in flight»

But the winner of the show Max Alexander Shulgin lucky not to start a family - a couple of months they have left. The couple explained the gap by the fact that they do not get along)

However, journalists quickly get to the truth reasons for the reluctance of Max to be with any of the participants - it turned out, in America he had a sweetheart, dancer Cheryl Burke. Joint photo Cheryl and Max hit the Internet just at a time when the idea from his Shulgina in full swing was to be a honeymoon)

After the end of the show in Ukraine for some time Chmerkovskiy pogudeli, and calmed down, the more so on the way the second season, with a new single. Max could safely leave to the United States and continue to dance with the stars on. But both turned 31-year-old hunk decided it was better to be the first guy in Ukraine than any there in America (after all, Dancing with the Stars after twelve seasons exhausted, and on some dancing does not go far). And Max has accepted the offer to become the leading STB intellectual show "Cube". The Second Coming Chmerkovskiy on TV screens this fall, and so impressionable spectators at least another season will be written with boiling water. And there, staring, and a new show with Max arrives

Do you like Maksim Chmerkovskiy)?

Tags

See also

New and interesting